Thread: I need help and support

I need help and support

I have been trying to get my account linked back to me when i lost my main account my ID: 11858135. Please just relink my account the way it was ive been 2 weeks trying to get something done or at least tell me you wont relink my account and ill be done with this game please tell me something

Quote Originally Posted by nickybean7@gmail.com View Post
    I have been trying to get my account linked back to me when i lost my main account my ID: 11858135. Please just relink my account the way it was ive been 2 weeks trying to get something done or at least tell me you wont relink my account and ill be done with this game please tell me something
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The in game name is killerdogg on server 22. ID:11858135 please recover my account tyvm for responding to me just want to get back to playing

My. ID now is 14761369 im on server 22.in game name iskilllerdog please return my account ID 11858135 IN GAME NAME IS KILLERDOGG ON SERV 22 THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hallo
    Ich musste mein Tablet in den Werkszustand zurücksetzen,nun sind alle meine Daten weg.Ich fange immer wieder bei Level 1 an. Ich bin aber schon bei Level 18.
    Spielername ist Billy Boy
    Bin in einer Deutschen Allianz.
    Leider weiß ich nicht bei welchem Server ich war.
    Wäre super wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    Hallo
    Ich musste mein Tablet in den Werkszustand zurücksetzen,nun sind alle meine Daten weg.Ich fange immer wieder bei Level 1 an. Ich bin aber schon bei Level 18.
    Spielername ist Billy Boy
    Bin in einer Deutschen Allianz.
    Leider weiß ich nicht bei welchem Server ich war.
    Wäre super wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.
    Dear Liege,
    Your lost account is Billy Boy.
    What is the id number you can login now? Please check from avatar->details to get it.
    Best Regards,
    James

Lieber Lüttich,
    Dein verlorenes Konto ist Billy Boy.
    Was ist die ID-Nummer, die Sie sich jetzt anmelden können? Bitte überprüfen Sie von avatar-> Details, um es zu bekommen.
    Freundliche Grüße,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by nickybean7@gmail.com View Post
    The in game name is killerdogg on server 22. ID:11858135 please recover my account tyvm for responding to me just want to get back to playing
    Dear Liege,
    We can also see that you opened another thread about this issue, we will help you and let you know later, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege,
    Your lost account is Billy Boy.
    What is the id number you can login now? Please check from avatar->details to get it.
    Best Regards,
    James

Lieber Lüttich,
    Dein verlorenes Konto ist Billy Boy.
    Was ist die ID-Nummer, die Sie sich jetzt anmelden können? Bitte überprüfen Sie von avatar-> Details, um es zu bekommen.
    Freundliche Grüße,
    James
    Hallo James
    Meine jetzige ID -NR. Ist Monarch 15024276

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    Hallo James
    Meine jetzige ID -NR. Ist Monarch 15024276
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James