Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters allowed to return???

Cheaters allowed to return???

If these players who cheated and used a 3rd party bot to get gems are allowed to come back to their same account built with those stolen gems and are not reset to level 1 with the warning of if caught again it will be a permanent ban I will request a full refund for the for trying to compete with cheaters using bots while I am following the rules... Many of these players who cheated have attacked me and as a result I have spent actual money on getting stronger not knowing that they are cheating the system. I would have never spent a penny on this game if I knew the cheating/stealing had such a light penalty. I am sure it will be a long line at the refund window.

I too will be requesting a refund unless these players are premanently banned. Even if my account gets shut down it will be no sweat off my back, i will just reinvest into a new account with bot gems and easily reach 5 times the power i am now with the same amount of money i spent or less.

7 day Ban? for Cheating? are you serious? how is this fair to us real players that dont use bots to get gems... ill be requesting a refund too of every penny ive spent... ill start over with a Gem bot and not spend one more cent here as its easier...

Here are some facts to go along with your pitchforks and torches. I have no idea why people bought from that guy. Spending it ingame during weekend packages was a better deal in the first place. His gems were really expensive.

As for the users buying it, from an evony point of view. They are spenders, giving them a week off the game puts them at a huge disadvantage. However, if they come back, they would buy ingame instead

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerstripe View Post
    Here are some facts to go along with your pitchforks and torches. I have no idea why people bought from that guy. Spending it ingame during weekend packages was a better deal in the first place. His gems were really expensive.

As for the users buying it, from an evony point of view. They are spenders, giving them a week off the game puts them at a huge disadvantage. However, if they come back, they would buy ingame instead
    His gems were not expensive.

$400 for 2,000,000 gems is not expensive.

Second, they might be spenders, but so is everyone complaining about it. Either way, someone will stop playing and leave the game. The large amount of honest coiners or the small amount of cheating coiners.

which is more profitable?

Obviously buying the weekand package isn't a better deal or there would be no market for a 3rd party. Why would they bother if buying gems legit was cheaper? Your going risk buying 3rd party for the hell of it. Come on! As for the refund I believe I'll be asking for a refund as well. Its not fair to the legit player letting them reap the benefits of these 3rd party gems and get a slap on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Figgy624 View Post
    If these players who cheated and used a 3rd party bot to get gems are allowed to come back to their same account built with those stolen gems and are not reset to level 1 with the warning of if caught again it will be a permanent ban I will request a full refund for the for trying to compete with cheaters using bots while I am following the rules... Many of these players who cheated have attacked me and as a result I have spent actual money on getting stronger not knowing that they are cheating the system. I would have never spent a penny on this game if I knew the cheating/stealing had such a light penalty. I am sure it will be a long line at the refund window.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your concern on the cheating issue. We have a ban list which includes 7-day and permanent ban users. All gems gained by cheating for the 7-day ban users have already been cleared. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your concern on the cheating issue. We have a ban list which includes 7-day and permanent ban users. All gems gained by cheating for the 7-day ban users have already been cleared. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

What about items they bought, buildings they built, or research the finished using these gems??

If you dont check the logs and revert all activities done using gems after these illigal purchases then my original point about being able to buy them, dump them into buildings and research, and then taking a 7 day vacation still stands. Its not fair to those of us that paid full price for what we have.

So I guess the terms of agreement are just for show. There is no real punishment for cheating. Put out your hands and get a little slap. So for the gems aleady used do they owe money for those as well? How are you going to collect? Pay back plan in 7 days? Obviously they bought them to use them if they have been used already how did you remove them? What about legit players troop loss from players using troops obtained by 3rd party gems? I think alot of legit players are asking these questions. A game like this is very competive you can't tell ppl "We took them don't worry about it" and hope they go away. Seriously? So how much are those 3rd party gems again? Think I need to make an investment since theres no real punishment. Get my kills up, load my inventory & I still have a few building I need leveled. Don't worry Evony I'll get you back on your 7 day payment plan.

Scout
    Our players have spent a ton. Myself over 4000. In game. So sad we show suplort dfi bot users and usuing alternate accounts bots and nothing gets done. Why dont you dfi players ask beav about bots and gen? We deserve all back after what we have spent. Support knows. And we atill lost all our sub cities. So funny the bot using alliance complains others did something.

Youre a joke MUC... cheating and wanting to get everything back? If you say DFI are cheaters how come the only ones that got banned were you and your buddies?
    Have the decency to accept that what you did is cheating and you shouldnt get anything no matter how much you spent...
    Cheaters shouldnt be allowed to comeback...
    This ban is a joke i want my money back...

The issue here isn't even these exact cheaters to me. Its the fact using these bots for gems so undervalues your goods. This is the equivalent of a government giving a person a slap on the wrist for making fake money that they flooded the market with devaluing the currency. If breaking the terms by stealing your goods and destroying your currency undercutting all your regular players who you will lose meaning more money loss in just future spending, not including the thousands in refunds, doesn't warrant a permanent ban nothing does. This isn't a single player game them cheating touches every player in the game that spent time or money trying to compete with fraudulent players.

Those players lost much. Not just the $400
    00 in question. It would serve the game better to stop the hacker that takes everyone's money and leave them with banned accounts.

Comparing things that happened in a game to a worldwide government economy now that is funny crap you obviously have no life and have no idea what you're talking about again if you want the lifetime bans what are you could talk to Beaver and his box and also Jen and his video proof of using bots so you guys complain an awful lot for players in your alliance that are cheating