Thread: Recover lost account

Recover lost account

Hi!
    I have lost the link to my account! I've paid alot of money and I really need help to get it back.

The old one that I want to recover is:14143725
    The new one that I see in my mobile now is:14847125
    Both accounts are on SERVER 41

I have posted the same help on the ingame customer support and some one called Stanley on Evony support team replied that the account is now restored but nothing have changed! I "killed" the game app several times but every time I start the app I return to the new account instead of the old one. I have linked the new account to my Goolge play account. Please help me!

Nevermind!
    When I unlinked the new account from my google account the old one got restored! Thank u!

Dear Liege
    Your account state shows that our in-game support has helped you re-bind the account. Please let us know if it's still not working. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I am havong the same issue.. i was told my account was restored but cant gain access to 16315554 . I created a new account as told but no one ever responded. I created 17360706. PLEASE DELETE 17360706 and replace with my account I already confirmed was mine of 16315554

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermania72 View Post
    I am havong the same issue.. i was told my account was restored but cant gain access to 16315554 . I created a new account as told but no one ever responded. I created 17360706. PLEASE DELETE 17360706 and replace with my account I already confirmed was mine of 16315554
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James