Thread: Problem Linking Games (Servers)

Exclamation Problem Linking Games (Servers)

Hello! I had a game on Server 35, ID: 13459034 I wanted to start a new game on the new server (45). Now it keeps popping up with a message box when I log in asking me if I want to delete this game progress and go back to my game on server 35. When I try to link my new game (ID: 14758320 Server: 45) the only option that comes up is Link Amazon (as I am using an Amazon Kindle HD 8 (2016)). If I click that it comes back up with the "Are you sure you want to delete your current progress and load the Lv13 account (Server 35, ID: 13459034). If I choose Switch Account it tells me that this game (Server 45) is not linked and I will lose my progress.

Is it only possible to have one game (Server) linked at a time? If so, how do I go about securing both games (just in case I want to go back to my game on 35)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! = )

Thank you!
    Dar =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dariyah View Post
    Hello! I had a game on Server 35, ID: 13459034 I wanted to start a new game on the new server (45). Now it keeps popping up with a message box when I log in asking me if I want to delete this game progress and go back to my game on server 35. When I try to link my new game (ID: 14758320 Server: 45) the only option that comes up is Link Amazon (as I am using an Amazon Kindle HD 8 (2016)). If I click that it comes back up with the "Are you sure you want to delete your current progress and load the Lv13 account (Server 35, ID: 13459034). If I choose Switch Account it tells me that this game (Server 45) is not linked and I will lose my progress.

Is it only possible to have one game (Server) linked at a time? If so, how do I go about securing both games (just in case I want to go back to my game on 35)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! = )

Thank you!
    Dar =)
    Dear Liege
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you, it is great that my old account was re-linked, but what happened to my new game on Server 45 ID: 14758320? How do I link that to something so that I can play it?

Thank you, it is great that my old account was re-linked, but what happened to my new game on Server 45 ID: 14758320? How do I link that to something so that I can play it?
    Dear Liege
    If you have another device, you can try get a new account on it and then we can replace the new account with your account 14758320. And please check your account state in Settings->Account and see if the account is linked first before you switch to another account. thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Please Link Original Server 35 ID: 13459034 to new Server 35 account (on a different device) ID: 14914378.

My server 45 account is now linked on a different device and good to go!

Thank you for your help! =)

Please Link Original Server 35 ID: 13459034 to new Server 35 account (on a different device) ID: 14914378.

My server 45 account is now linked on a different device and good to go!

Thank you for your help! =)
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have the same problemi was playing on server 17 and started. New game on server 22 ID#11858135 if you would link my game back on server22 it would fix my problem please relink asap4

James would you please relink my game play to server 22 ID:11858135 thank you for your help