Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Help now !!!!!! Account locked

  1. #1

    Help now !!!!!! Account locked

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    My account has been banned!!!
    I woke up this morning and my account has been banned on server 6 I do not understand why this has happened along with a few of my memebers in my alliance please explain to me why this has happened as soon as possible I have invested a lot of money I to this game and if all of us die on this server. This server will die. I am afraid that we are the only thing keeping this server kicking. Please get back to me as soon as possible as all of us don't have bubbles applied and we will be losing subs and troops all throughout the day. I don't want more players to quit. I have spent a ton of money here this is ridiculous and needs to get fixed before i lose my troops and sub cities!!!!!! Server 6 name we wars 2!!!!! You should talk to people before locking them out of game!!!!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    This is ridiculous they update the game all of our accounts get locked in can't even reach anybody and they do this on a Friday where nobody is around for several days after how much money we have spent in this game this is ridiculous have already contacted Google to try to get my money back because this is not fair

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    My account has been banned!!!
    I woke up this morning and my account has been banned on server 6 I do not understand why this has happened along with a few of my memebers in my alliance please explain to me why this has happened as soon as possible I have invested a lot of money I to this game and if all of us die on this server. This server will die. I am afraid that we are the only thing keeping this server kicking. Please get back to me as soon as possible as all of us don't have bubbles applied and we will be losing subs and troops all throughout the day. I don't want more players to quit. I have spent a ton of money here this is ridiculous and needs to get fixed before i lose my troops and sub cities!!!!!! Server 6 name we wars 2!!!!! You should talk to people before locking them out of game!!!!
    Dear Liege
    Your account is banned for 7 days. Recently we've banned some accounts due to using bots to obtain gems. We stress that using third party methods to automate and obtain gems is against the terms of service and accounts caught in this will be dealt with immediately without notification.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Your account is banned for 7 days. Recently we've banned some accounts due to using bots to obtain gems. We stress that using third party methods to automate and obtain gems is against the terms of service and accounts caught in this will be dealt with immediately without notification.

    Best Regards
    James
    Wow only 7 days!! So thats meens I can buy these bot gems, put it all into buildings and research, or just hold them. Wait to build any troops until i get caught. Go on a 7 day vacation and then come back to everything i unfairly and illigaly purchased.

    This is utter bullshit that these banned players would be allowed back in the game with the accounts they built up with these gems. I paid full price for my gems, this is a slap in the face to all those who havent cheated to get where they are.

  6. #6
    Yep I spent my fair share as well but looks like Evony doesn't want my cash. I guess I can just load up on 3rd party gems. I'm sure I can keep my troops safe for 7 days under someone elses bubble. Make sure I'm loaded up with speeds and rss in my inventory. Thx for sending me to the right place to get my gems from now on. It obviously pays to go through the 3rd party for gems probably could get 3 to 4 times the gems for what I spent. Really!?!? What a kick to the nuts.

  7. #7
    Its un real, that these cheaters will only get a 7 Day ban for the Gem bot, they will still come back to their accounts with Gems, RSS and Speedups and full buildings and research all made with illegal gems, what about us who actually pay for gems? ill start using the bot i guess and ask for a refund of all my money

  8. #8
    I wonder why people bought from that guy. Its better value to spend it on weekend packages ingame. His prices were really steep.
    a 7 day ban sounds like a fair warning. With second time lasting for life

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerstripe View Post
    I wonder why people bought from that guy. Its better value to spend it on weekend packages ingame. His prices were really steep.
    a 7 day ban sounds like a fair warning. With second time lasting for life
    What weekend packages are better than 2 million gems for $400 USD?

  10. #10
    So it seems that your are allowing the cheaters back into server 6, this is a bad idea!! it send a message to everyone else that cheating is ok...well heck if they can do it so can i mentallity...see what im saying...if they are allowed to come back, i want a full refund of everything ive spent on the game, if they come back i wont spend another dime on the game and will start botting myself, cuz hey you wont do anything about it and ill get to keep my game...now do the rite thing an ban them forever....ty

  11. #11
    I'm already hearing that if using a bot to get a bunch of gems to grow quickly only costs a week from the game it's worth it for the fast growth. only a 7 day ban demoralizes your actual paying customers while encouraging the bot use. there is already too many using them to cheat in resources gathering and quick bubbles but to include this really lowers the value of buying packages. this isn't some short term ban for using toxic nongame related chat its a serious violation of the terms for you guys and our, the paying customer base, trust in the worth of the system. these packages are all just digital numbers our belief in the game and their use is what give it value. I just don't want this game to lose its revenue streams because of third party interests as I have seen other games have happen to them

  12. #12
    Our players have spent a ton. Myself over 4000. In game. So sad we show suplort dfi bot users and usuing alternate accounts bots and nothing gets done. Why dont you dfi players ask beav about bots and gen? We deserve all back after what we have spent. Support knows. And we atill lost all our sub cities. So funny the bot using alliance complains others did something.

  13. #13
    Well past 7 days and we still cant access our accounts

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    Well past 7 days and we still cant access our accounts
    Dear Liege,
    I will inform our team about this, please have a check later, thank you.
    Best Regards,
    James

  15. #15
    Same here Id 10145344.
    Surely you set the seven day ban and it should automatically end, not have all this messing about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •