Thread: Unlinked account

Unlinked account

not related to all the locked accounts!

I was switching accounts between Facebook and Gamecenter when my game crashed and I had to delete the app.
    When I redownloaded & opened I was unlinked from both and was in the tutorial

My game account ID is: 11263518

I am unable to switch accounts with the Facebook I used, when I login it just says I'm linked to the new monarch account and doesn't bring me to my actual account!
    Last edited by HyperText; 03-04-2017 at 03:04 PM.

The account that I was logged into upon startup was on the newest server. My original account was on Server: 16. I started a new game on server 16 so we can restore the account. (From looking at past support requests). The new ID is 14807483. Please help me! I have legendary sub cities and troops and would hate to lose it

James, you skipped my thread sir

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you PM me a screenshot of one of your most recent order receipts you received from Google or iTunes please? Our admin said that you have to prove the ownership first before we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Okay James, I have sent you a message with the photos included.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperText View Post
    Okay James, I have sent you a message with the photos included.
    Dear Liege
    The pictures only show a white point. Please try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

How am I able to upload a photo? I have to do it from a URL. What is the best way to do this?

I believe I have figured it out, and replied with the photos.

I have resent the photos using a different website. I tried to send you another message, and your message storage is full.

If these pictures do not come through a second time, may i email them to an email address? A week has passed already, i need to handle this relatively quickly.

I have resent the photos using a different website. I tried to send you another message, and your message storage is full.

If these pictures do not come through a second time, may i email them to an email address? A week has passed already, i need to handle this relatively quickly.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. And we've retrieved your account on your new device now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, I was kicked out of my game. Someone else "Logged in". It kicked me from the game, when it restarted, it started me on a noob account on s47. Why does this keep happening?

Can we PLEASE relink 11263518 to me.

New ID to link it to:15001504

Please, when linking, can you unlink it from any other place? Someone clearly has my account on their device and it is causing this too happen!
    Last edited by HyperText; 03-10-2017 at 01:09 PM.

James, I was kicked out of my game. Someone else "Logged in". It kicked me from the game, when it restarted, it started me on a noob account on s47. Why does this keep happening?

Can we PLEASE relink 11263518 to me.

New ID to link it to:15001504

Please, when linking, can you unlink it from any other place? Someone clearly has my account on their device and it is causing this too happen!
    Dear Liege,
    We have helped your account again, please have a check now.
    Best Regards,
    James