Thread: switching between accts

switching between accts

how do i switch between accts. i have my main acct and tried to creat another one but when i switch to my main one it erases my new one

I have done the same thing my account wasnt linked to google play or facebook so i lost the link. To my account. Evony has a history. Data of all accounts and can replace the link if they would my account isnt erf8 10 minutes
    ased my city is still on the map i recently spent a lot of money on building up

So how is it done? I started a new keep, but cannot go back to my first without losing access to this one.

Switching accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunerose View Post
    So how is it done? I started a new keep, but cannot go back to my first without losing access to this one.
    Use another computer or tablet or phone

How to switch accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunerose View Post
    Just create a new email address with gmail and then use that email to link the account to google.

You can then switch back and forth between accounts and don't lose them

You can do all on the same phone

Thanks for the clarification SavageDad. I wasn't clear on how it was done either.

Can the lost a/c be restored. I have just had the same happen? After spending a good bit on it I tried to save link it & it. Restored an old game now I can't get back into spend the gems I just bought