Thread: Archer towers and other defenses

Archer towers and other defenses

Hey everyone, I'm both new to the forum and the mobile game. Is there any way of getting around troop losses from archer towers? It seems completely useless to raid people with archer towers as the resources I earn from winning pour back into troop building from the losses I get from the archer towers in the first place. Are there specific waves/types of troops I can send to minimize my losses like in Age I? Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by drums4life77@yahoo.com View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm both new to the forum and the mobile game. Is there any way of getting around troop losses from archer towers? It seems completely useless to raid people with archer towers as the resources I earn from winning pour back into troop building from the losses I get from the archer towers in the first place. Are there specific waves/types of troops I can send to minimize my losses like in Age I? Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.
    To answer your first question nope you just gotta deal either the archer tower because the game developers designed for it hurt. I suggest sending siege when you attack enemy keeps and use your attack and defense buff. Getting some research should help. You could also try the rescue talent. Hopefully this helps

Server 10,
    King Durian