Thread: Games is perfect but needs a way to produce gold more efficiently

Games is perfect but needs a way to produce gold more efficiently

In the games current state the game is perfect. only real problem with it is gold being a scarce resource gold is a needed element for researching building training troops ect. currently I can say that whats needed is a way to produce gold more efficiently the time between levying for gold is simply to long to effectively produce gold. my suggestion would be to make a gold mine that gives players the ability to cultivate and gather gold within there main city

Dear Liege
    Gold is set to be a rare resources in Evony Mobile. The producer said that he's comfortable with the game data he got so far. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

i wish there was a building you could build to get gold. it may take a day to get 1000 gold but it would be beneficial!

Gold is a rare resource so Devs want you to go piss other players off and steal goblins. Devs also want you to buy gold packages when the deals come out. Like the Valentines deal you can literally get 2 999 boxes of 10k gold from the event. Also selling monarch gear nets you gold.