Thread: Pricing

Pricing

I have been a GOW player for over two years and recently left after playing your game.But! Your $99 price for what you offer is not worth what you get,IMO. In addition you need more choices,including different package prices, just like for the beginners. Learn for GOW ,,don't lose players for the quick money. Solidify your customer base and keep them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Hell View Post
    I have been a GOW player for over two years and recently left after playing your game.But! Your $99 price for what you offer is not worth what you get,IMO. In addition you need more choices,including different package prices, just like for the beginners. Learn for GOW ,,don't lose players for the quick money. Solidify your customer base and keep them for years.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. And we also have many other packages if you click on the Gems icon and check inside. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I think the pricing is fair and balanced. Coming from Mobile Strike where they got greedy and killed the game easily after it was a lot of fun.

This guy doesn't know what packs to buy. To survive I'm this game you only need two buy two 99.99 packages. Well I lied you only need 4 lol.

How so? Evony will keep adding things to force you to buy more packs. So how can you say you only need to spend 400 bucks?

You only need two. You can buy four if you want. You need the 99.99 gems pack and the RSS pack. The RSS pack is bought in emergencies. Gems pack is for gold.