Thread: Power limit

Power limit

i'd like to make a suggestion.
    make it so there's a a power limit on individual hitting . for the sake of fairness make the limit within a few million power. this way your fighting those who are more equal to you.

Allow growth, not all players spend money but they make the game!
    Need to introduce a level bracket system to allow players to grow and make the game better!

Outside KE....Lvl10 can hit lvl 10 to 5.. Lvl15 can hit 15 to 10 lvl20 can hit 20 to 15

So it becomes bracketed similar lvl can hit each other, will help growth and then in ke all all! 👊

Would work a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    i'd like to make a suggestion.
    make it so there's a a power limit on individual hitting . for the sake of fairness make the limit within a few million power. this way your fighting those who are more equal to you.

Allow growth, not all players spend money but they make the game!
    Need to introduce a level bracket system to allow players to grow and make the game better!

Outside KE....Lvl10 can hit lvl 10 to 5.. Lvl15 can hit 15 to 10 lvl20 can hit 20 to 15

So it becomes bracketed similar lvl can hit each other, will help growth and then in ke all all! 

Would work a dream
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will let our developers know. But I don't think our developers will implement it. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James

Just to 2nd Silvers idea. Honestly cant imagine why there is no ranking teir system; just begs for bullying and abuse.

This is war game, stop crying, start growing strong.

Chess is Tiered, Boxing is Tiered, most any form of "Fair" competition is conducted in a Tiered environment.

You dont see The Golden State Warriors playing D League Teams.

Suggesting a Game format that does not encourage Bullying is not a whole not to ask.
    Might encourage more players to stay, and do something positive about corpse cities.
    Last edited by Blackbirdx61; 04-08-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Just talk to the ruling alliances about that. It is a war game, not everyone is going to play fair, if you are in a decent alliance, and do all the daily quests, activities, events, and daily rewards, you will have enough gems to constantly be shielded. My server(28) has a peace rule during the 4 days of non-combat events, and fighting on the kill event, and for the most part it works.

I did not say a Tiered system would please everyone, I said it would be more fair. Would very likely encourage more players to stay, invest their time and money in the game and make the Devs more money in the long run.

If a silly game like Clash of Clans can get this right; certainly Evony can get this right, if they choose too. All that really needs to be implemented is an economic cost to launch an attack that is tied to ones level of Keep. (as in CoC). It would soon be very clear to players that a T5 Attacking a T3 is not profitable. Then most players would choose to play fair. Of course some people like stealing candy from babes and still would.

The current system is the opposite and encourages bullying, because the Cost of Attacking a Peer can be devastating, but hitting on small fry well thats nearly free.

And Please Stow the "Its a Wargame" BS I've been playing Wargames for over 40 years; since the board and counter days of Avalon Hill. The Vast Majority of the games I've played where designed to be fair. It was something Devs took pride in, and knew their player base demanded.

Its a Wargame is no excuse for catering to CyberBullies.