Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Account access

Thanks for your reply. this is not acceptable, fair or reasonable. Could you have you supervisor contact me direct either here or email gary.gsconsulting@gmail.com and explain his/her decision process and conclusions/ The facts are:

Evony Mobile is the issue with switching between accounts (which I have successfully done since I started playing the game). when i tried to switch between facebook and game centre linked accounts I was unable to and therefore lost access to my account.

During the time my account was lost (which ended up being 5 days) my 42.1M City and 1.06M troops were decimated not to mention my sub cities taken. The advantage given to my opponents was not fair or reasonable as this was not a poor tactical decision or forgetting to bubble.

They rallied with 9 players and attacked. I lost 900,000 troops on my own Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3633.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	291Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3634.jpg 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	292Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3635.jpg 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	293Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3636.jpg 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	294Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3637.jpg 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	295(my alliance also lost 300,000) and they lost 1.155M shared between them with the greatest individual loss being 260,000.

Evony Customer Support were contacted, the problem explained and help requested straight away and it took 5 DAYS to sort, that is not customer service.

My investment here is considerable. I look forward to your explanation of the poor reimbursement package.

I would expect that I was offered at least rss and speed ups to recover 50% of my lost troops as this was not of my making. Players are leaving this game on our server with unsettling regularity.

Regards Gary

see further attached.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3638.jpg 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	296Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3639.jpg 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3640.jpg 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	298Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3641.jpg 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	299Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3642.jpg 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	300

see further attached.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3643.jpg 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3644.jpg 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3645.jpg 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3646.jpg 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	304

FYI i will use the rss sent so far as it is troop training event, (as part compensation) so I can at least start playing some role in my alliance here. Note by using the rss and speed ups sent so far, it is not a full acceptance of any reimbursement or compensation I regard as still under negotiation.

Regards Gary

I'm having the same issue. I was on android but now am apple and can't get my game back I have my account id

Thank you for the positive outcome, is there somewhere I can post positive feedback regarding this matter. Regards Gary

Quote Originally Posted by TheTartness View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I was on android but now am apple and can't get my game back I have my account id
    Dear Liege,
    If you lost your account, please start a new thread, and give us the lost id number, thanks.
    And the id that you can login now.
    If you have linked your account before, please go to setting-> account-> switch account, and log in the linked one to keep the progress.
    Best Regards,
    James