Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Account access

who do i need to deal with for this to happen?

Dear Liege
    Please post the screenshots of the battle reports here and then we will ask our supervisor if we will resend the lost troops to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Appreciate your message see screen shots attached. My alliance reinforced me but were defeated (do you need their reports?) I'm only interested in recovering my T10 troops the others were sub troops killed. Is there any way I can recover the sub cities i lost? I'm only interested in recovering the two legendary subs I can get green subs myself. let me know if there is any other information you need. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3605.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3606.jpg 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3607.jpg 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3608.jpg 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3609.jpg 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	289

see attached showing date of attack. let me know if anything else needed. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3610.jpg 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	290

While unbubbled (5 days) I was attacked 70 plus times I'm assuming you only need the first rally when I lost all troops? Thanks

How are we getting on with this? cheers

Dear Liege
    We are sorry that we found that your opponent also lost 1M troops that we cannot reimburse the troops. But our admin sent you some resources to make up part of your troops lost. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, I appreciate the offer, however I think you have missed the point. If I was not locked out of my account then this would not have occurred and I would still have 1.06M troops and 42.1M power in my city. a quick calculation with your reimbursement offer will produce around 50,000 troops. My opponent didn't lose 1M troops on his own he was reinforced and they shared the loss, I'm happy to give you those screenshots if you need them, i lost 900,000 troops on my own.

Sorry is don't think this offer is enough. Look forward to your reply.

Regards Gaz

I invested in this game to get myself to a strong position in the game and due to this issue I will struggle to maintain motivation to play and continue to invest if we don't come to a satisfactory arrangement. cheers

The rss packs you have provided is appropriate to heal my injured troops only

I'm happy to discuss a compromise but you are way off at the moment

The 24 hours would be a good time to sort this since the event is troop training, nice added bonus. Cheers

I won't be using the rss or speed ups until we sort this.

I am reasonable enough to discuss a compromise on my investment here in the game.

regards Gary

Dear Liege
    I am sorry but the decision is made by our supervisor is final. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James