Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Account access

Account access

When I switched from my Apple ID linked save to Facebook linked save it was fine but when I tried to switch back I couldn't. And now I can't login on to my account on any other device. Game name Dynamis-GSC and ID:10048893 my game centre Name: Dynamis-Wipere

I have been trying to contact someone through customer support and have been locked out of account for nearly 24 hours and have already been zeroed and lost everything in game. A little frustrating from my end.

How can I get this resolved, I've been asked by customer support to start new game and send ID which I have done but very slow responses

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. What happened when you tried to switch back please? If it became a brand new account. Please also give us the new user id and then we can replace it with your old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

When I tried to switch back I got a message ' you have been linked' I switch between my fb linked account and game centre account many times a day and have never had problems. I got a message from customer support to start a new game and send them the ID. I have done this but still waiting on a reply. As soon as I work out how to link screenshots on here I will send you my conversations.

I have linked the new game to my game centre so will send the information shortly

I have been trying to sort this from my alt ID 10561200. Check there for the customer support conversation please.

So how am We going to resolve this? My save has been wiped in game so I'm expecting I'll have troops etc reinstated to where I was prior to this issue

See attached info:
    I'm trying to recover ID: 10048893
    I'm discussing with customer support from ID: 10561200
    and i was asked to start a new game which i have linked to my game centre ID: 13918088

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3588.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3589.jpg 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	264Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3598.jpg 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	265Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3585.jpg 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	266Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3591.jpg 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	267

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that he had helped retrieve your account. Please try again. And if it happens again, you may this, Start new account and then switch back to your facebook/Game center. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, I just tried it yes it is now linked. Now what about the 1.06M troops I had before getting locked out? I need these back

The time to sort this was not very good and not to mention stressful, I'll need those troops back

Now that I'm connected I'll need to be reimbursed for troops lost during lock out. I will heal 150k swords but the rest as detailed in screenshots will need to be reinstated thanks.