Thread: Greedy goblins power?

Greedy goblins power?

So i have about 25k troop power and theres is a level 1 greedy goblin and it tells me that chances of winning are really low how much power do these goblins have?

A lot of power. Go get more power and go kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by shawndrow View Post
    So i have about 25k troop power and theres is a level 1 greedy goblin and it tells me that chances of winning are really low how much power do these goblins have?
    25k troop power is crap. Get at least 100k-200k. I can kill a level 1 goblin with 360,409 power. That is a 3 starred purple historic general with maxed out orange gear.

Quote Originally Posted by shawndrow View Post
    Hi Shawndrow, i have seen from my attacks on these little guys that a lvl5 general (no gear) marching with 260 000 power will be able to take out a lvl1 goblin and the same general with 480 000 will be able to take out a lvl4 goblin. Your Military research needs the top five skills researched to full (this is currently where i am at). Send more archers than other troop types to insure you take less troop deaths. Hope this helped!