Thread: Gold

Gold

How exactly do you get more gold? New to this game but I have played many like this. All the other games all the resources were easy to get. Haven't figured out how to get gold on this one quite yet

Basically the best way is using gems but it can be expensive. I mean very expensive. However there are ways to obtain gold without spending. You can kill goblins on the map and complete daily quest and the tavern gives you around 300k gold daily. Your keep also gives you gold daily aswell always make sure to levy the gold daily it all adds up the higher the keep the more gold you get per levy.
    Let me know if you need more info!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorTrippy View Post
    How exactly do you get more gold? New to this game but I have played many like this. All the other games all the resources were easy to get. Haven't figured out how to get gold on this one quite yet
    I think you are a F2P player so I will tell you the ways to get gold. First have your tavern at on par with your keep level so that way you get more gold. For the tavern activities you just need to do all the quests except for the kill 2k troops. If you do the kill 2k troops then you do not have to gather 1.2M RSS from tiles. Be sure to levy gold from your keep everyday. Be sure to use the wheel of fortune, if you have 18 chips you get 20 spins from the wheel. Only buy 10K gold boxes from the black market (this will cost you lumber). Be sure to play the game everyday for the 2k gems rewards and the 500 gem rewards. If your alliance does undead event then get your alliance to be in the top 5 of undead alliance ranking. As for weekly event you just need to get the gems for each event. If you do well in the weekly event then you get more gems. When you have 12,530 gems you can now gem levy gold from your keep to get a lot of gold. You can also sell monarch equipment for gold also. Hope this helps.

Server 10
    King Durian