Thread: I can not collect production resources

I can not collect production resources

I can not collect production resources inside the castle.When trying to collect the production resources inside the castle, the connection has expired and it can not be recovered, and the resources that have been produced are stopped being stored up to the limit.When we contacted customer support, resource supply was completely stopped without improvement correction being done just by sending supplementary items. Of course it has not been collected yet.I wish for urgent system correspondence urgently ...

Quote Originally Posted by TKK-GAKUHI View Post
    I can not collect production resources inside the castle.When trying to collect the production resources inside the castle, the connection has expired and it can not be recovered, and the resources that have been produced are stopped being stored up to the limit.When we contacted customer support, resource supply was completely stopped without improvement correction being done just by sending supplementary items. Of course it has not been collected yet.I wish for urgent system correspondence urgently ...
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your in-game name to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I've had the same issue, I've been waiting days for in game support to reply to me so I came here.

Quote Originally Posted by JayViv View Post
    I've had the same issue, I've been waiting days for in game support to reply to me so I came here.
    Dear Liege,
    What is your account id? Check from avatar->details to get the id, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    James

Here

10827364 I had a few issues within a couple days. Lots of lag and not getting my hits in on bosses during rallies. Same time when I'd hit the collect icon on the warehouse it timed out reset all rss to zero and gave me zero.

Quote Originally Posted by JayViv View Post
    10827364 I had a few issues within a couple days. Lots of lag and not getting my hits in on bosses during rallies. Same time when I'd hit the collect icon on the warehouse it timed out reset all rss to zero and gave me zero.
    Dear Liege,
    Sorry about this, can you collect resources now in the game without the disconnection issue?
    Best Regards,
    James

Yes

Yes, havnt had any issue as of late.