Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recover my account

Lost Account

When trying to link my account it booted me out of app and I cannot log into the account. The id number is 16136783

Quote Originally Posted by Blaizer View Post
    When trying to link my account it booted me out of app and I cannot log into the account. The id number is 16136783
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I posted a separate thread with all the info

Good day

Please help. I have rebooted my phone and can not get into my account or phone. I have open a new account (on a new device) ICE 007 ID 16542123 on sever 54 my old account is Wrath Lord ID 15603855. Please I need my old account back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowlands View Post
    Good day

Please help. I have rebooted my phone and can not get into my account or phone. I have open a new account (on a new device) ICE 007 ID 16542123 on sever 54 my old account is Wrath Lord ID 15603855. Please I need my old account back.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

i lost access to my main account - ID 15498410
    it is linked to a FB that i can no longer access. i put tons of money and time in this. i am so upset. I can start a new game - but cannot get to my main account. please help

Quote Originally Posted by Lagertha View Post
    i lost access to my main account - ID 15498410
    it is linked to a FB that i can no longer access. i put tons of money and time in this. i am so upset. I can start a new game - but cannot get to my main account. please help
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also create a new account on the same server and link it to your new gmail. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I am having the same issue.. how do i go about regaining my account as you told me it was restored.. i have sent SEVERAL in game messages, forum messages and still no response. I need to regain my 16315554 account. I have unlinked my ID i created you ask me to create which is 17360706 and atill cant get to my main TigerClaws account.. PLEASE HELP

Hi! I accidentally unlinked my main account off of Game Center and now I canít get back in.. please recover my account. Iím on my farm account names Wiggles Farm but my main account is emilywiggles which Iím now not able to log into..

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermania72 View Post
    I am having the same issue.. how do i go about regaining my account as you told me it was restored.. i have sent SEVERAL in game messages, forum messages and still no response. I need to regain my 16315554 account. I have unlinked my ID i created you ask me to create which is 17360706 and atill cant get to my main TigerClaws account.. PLEASE HELP
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by emilywiggles View Post
    Hi! I accidentally unlinked my main account off of Game Center and now I canít get back in.. please recover my account. Iím on my farm account names Wiggles Farm but my main account is emilywiggles which Iím now not able to log into..
    Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James

May i asking how to recover back my previous id? My id number is 18176840 and Name: Yugi

Hello lost my account need help to link it feel like I lost very thing my new id is 18210233 my old id is 16925974 need it fix please

Quote Originally Posted by Yugi View Post
    May i asking how to recover back my previous id? My id number is 18176840 and Name: Yugi
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us the user id number you see on your device now. And then we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James Fleming View Post
    Hello lost my account need help to link it feel like I lost very thing my new id is 18210233 my old id is 16925974 need it fix please
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James