Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Recover my account

Dear, it's not about the culture in-game, but the account 36823589 is created in DE, and account 48820878 is created in IR. To prevent account selling, we need to confirm more information. Thank you.

I realized.
    The problem is that I am in IR and because of the problems we have here sometimes I have to use vpn. The first account was created with vpn.

Dear, we have helped you to relink the account. Please kindly log in and have a check. Do forget to link your account to Facebook or Google Play/Game Center to prevent loss again.

Hello.
    Thanks for everything.
    I wanted to know if you can transfer my account to a new server (server 292)?

Dear, we could not transfer players' progress from server to server. As it's unbalanced when a strong player goes to a server full of new players. Hope that you could understand. If you want to play on the new server, you could choose to start new progress.

Brother James, my account has been hacked, and I sent a mail, as well as remembering it, and there has been no response yet

I forgot to link my account with my google account and now i cant login in this account the id is 51168243 and the name BomberpiIot on the world 280 can you connect it with this account the id is 50793942 the name is Der Wächter
    Last edited by Bomberpilot; 08-26-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Dear, so sorry for the late reply. It seems that the account Der Wächter has a higher level than BomberpiIot. Do you still need to link BomberpiIot to account Der Wächter?

If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get verification codes, follow these steps to recover your Google Account. If you think someone is using your Google Account without your permission, follow the steps to recover a hacked or auto clicker hijacked Google Account or Gmail.
    Last edited by Petersamons; 09-16-2020 at 05:06 AM. Reason: spelling