Thread: Major Update Idea - Alliance Bank

Hybrid View

Exclamation Major Update Idea - Alliance Bank

I really enjoy that we have new buildings in alliances, such as the Alliance City, Farm, Mine, Sawmill and Stone. However, I have a brand new suggestion for Evony that will benefit the entire alliances progression.
    This is something I like to call "Alliance Bank".

The alliance bank will be built just like any of the farms and needs to be placed in the hive surrounding the city. All members of the alliance can store resources inside of this bank, however there is a limit per member per day.

For example:
    > 1 member can transport 4Mil resources into the bank per day. (4mil because it will be more balanced if they can place 1m of each or 4mil of one)
    > Players can withdrew any amount they have put into the bank at any given time.
    > Maximum amount an alliance can hold is 100 people at level 5, however setting it to 500Milliom max is ridiculous, we should make it balanced to the farms which is 300million max resources allowed inside the bank at any one time.
    > The Alliance bank can never be hit directly by another player, same as the farm. However, if the a alliance city is destroyed then the Bank is automatically destroyed as well and all the resources inside the bank will go back to their individual players.
    > The bank should be accessible by the leader, in which the leader can have the option to transfer any of the resources to any player. For example one player is hosting rallies and gets consistent wounded that cost resources to heal, the leader can use resources from the bank and transfer them to the rally host.

I really hope you like this idea and bring it out in the next update, I've shared it with many alliances and they really enjoy it.

Kaution, ID 11078938, server 14.

Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. But it seems that it would make Real Money Trading possible that we would not be able to implement it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I agree there should be some sort of safe house. Its agrivating to gather for days to save up for a big upgrade to your city to have it taken away like clock work every couple of days because you can't stay perma shielded. It is smart however to limit the storage deposit amounts so as you can't just send evrything to safe house each day and have them all protected too easily. I don't think there should be a cap on total stored though as storage needs vary so much from level to level. But do agree that you should only be allowed to store so much each day. So even if you get attacked on a regular basis and loose a lot with time you will eventually be able to save up enough for big upgrades and we don't ever get to a point that we become stuck and can't grow anymore before someone takes all your resources and puts you back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaution View Post
    I really enjoy that we have new buildings in alliances, such as the Alliance City, Farm, Mine, Sawmill and Stone. However, I have a brand new suggestion for Evony that will benefit the entire alliances progression.
    This is something I like to call "Alliance Bank".

The alliance bank will be built just like any of the farms and needs to be placed in the hive surrounding the city. All members of the alliance can store resources inside of this bank, however there is a limit per member per day.

For example:
    > 1 member can transport 4Mil resources into the bank per day. (4mil because it will be more balanced if they can place 1m of each or 4mil of one)
    > Players can withdrew any amount they have put into the bank at any given time.
    > Maximum amount an alliance can hold is 100 people at level 5, however setting it to 500Milliom max is ridiculous, we should make it balanced to the farms which is 300million max resources allowed inside the bank at any one time.
    > The Alliance bank can never be hit directly by another player, same as the farm. However, if the a alliance city is destroyed then the Bank is automatically destroyed as well and all the resources inside the bank will go back to their individual players.
    > The bank should be accessible by the leader, in which the leader can have the option to transfer any of the resources to any player. For example one player is hosting rallies and gets consistent wounded that cost resources to heal, the leader can use resources from the bank and transfer them to the rally host.

I really hope you like this idea and bring it out in the next update, I've shared it with many alliances and they really enjoy it.

Kaution, ID 11078938, server 14.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James