Maybe I missed it, but I find it hard to believe that there isn't/wasn't a thread dedicated to the issues of the game freezing up, for those of us who were in the server wars test.

More specifically, I would like to know what exactly is uCool going to do to compensate us for the money we wasted, in preparing for this event. Losing troops in a head-to-head battle, while unfortunate, is acceptable. Losing troops, and therefore money, due to a screw up on YOUR part is something completely different and is terribly unacceptable.

There have been thousands of dollars wasted because your company put out a faulty feature. What's worse, is that the only reply we get, is the requisite "thank you for your suggestion and we'll let the game designers know".

Anything short of full replacement of the money wasted, in the form of the mega gems packs (or whatever packs were purchased) AND the subsequent replacement of troops that were lost, again solely due to poor programming and rushing out a faulty product, will be seen as inadequate.

Why aren't the developers responding to our complaints and requests for compensation? We pay your salaries. Why aren't our voices being heard?

Luciasİ
ID #13667989
R5 of Paladins alliance
Server 37