Thread: Level 6 keeps

Level 6 keeps

You need to find a way to get people from quiting when hitting level 6. Amazing how if you scan the map half are monarch 6. My guess is they got pounced on by much larger players and got frustrated and quit. There should be a tier system to help level olaying field and keep people playing.

Also doing all quest gets you 200 gems. Takes 600 to buy 8 hour piece shield

Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

While playing for the past several weeks I have also noticed the large number of level 6 keeps.
    It has come to my attention that players, mostly those in large alliances, are creating alt accounts to use as resource farms.
    Level 6 is apparently easy enough to get too with little effort and maximizes the number of plots.
    Some on my server (19) don't even bother to hide that fact because they keep their alts in an alliance together with their name and 'Farm' behind it.

Honestly, I can see the value in having easy targets that will never fight back but it just doesn't seem like something that would be allowed. I'm not sure how to combat this as activity monitoring probably wouldn't work since they have to log into them occasionally to rebuild their walls.