Thread: Bullying Problem

Bullying Problem

I played Evony 1 a long time ago so I was really excited when a friend told me he was playing on his phone. I quickly downloaded it and joined his extremely helpful alliance. A lot of things have obviously changed but it was still very similar to what I remember and enjoyed. Our alliance is grouped close to each other to help one another more easily. Now it has become more of a hindrance.

We are the targets of a few high level alliances who members (which are 3 to 10 times our power level) port in, pillage all of us in just a few minutes and then shield or teleport away. There is no time to warn the other members to shield or rally a counter attack. It is severely hurting the morale of the alliance.

I have read other suggestions of a cooldown after certain actions and I wholeheartedly agree. A player shouldn't be allowed to shield or teleport away immediately after attacking, or bullying in our case.

Thanks for reading this far,
    Amraki

Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. And our developer said that completing all daily quests would give you enough gems to get enough Truce Agreements to avoid many attacks. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

He is right. Not everyone has time to complete the tasks quickly and you dont always get gems in tasks. You want more people playing paying and staying. Dont let coiners ruin it. There are so many inactive keeps on the map that that it would suggest that people got bullied and quit

If you complete all tasks you get 200 gems. It costs 600 to get 8 hour piece shield

James0222,

Thank you for all your help on here. It's nice to know our feedback is acknowledged.

I would like to point out, however, that Bamonks23 is correct. Single Player and Alliance Quests give 100 gems each. Since an 8 hour truce costs 600 geems, you will at most be able to stay protected for 8 hours every 3 days.

I have seen this same response on other posts so it may need to be updated or the developer needs to start a new account and test how well it works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraki View Post
    James0222,

Thank you for all your help on here. It's nice to know our feedback is acknowledged.

I would like to point out, however, that Bamonks23 is correct. Single Player and Alliance Quests give 100 gems each. Since an 8 hour truce costs 600 geems, you will at most be able to stay protected for 8 hours every 3 days.

I have seen this same response on other posts so it may need to be updated or the developer needs to start a new account and test how well it works for them.
    Dear Liege
    We will let our developers know and see if 8 hours protection for 3 days is intended. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James

Seems to me there needs to be some sort of ranking system; suh as CoC leagues system; were players are limited to attacking opponents reasonably close to themselves in overall power.

Most people stop playing because of this. Should be a easy fix . 2 levels up or down can hit eachother . 24h bubble after a hit . Now higher levels hit again while burning to steal everything you have. And teleport away . So this game is nice for the higher levels .