Thread: City walls

City walls

Does anyone know the natural regeneration time for a lvl 6 city with lvl 6 walls.

All I know is that once you tap on repair walls you have to wait 30 minutes before you can repair it some more. Walls don't regenerate I believe so you have to repair them. If you want to have full wall HP just have someone attack you like 10 times and you will port with full wall HP and don't need to repair.

Server 10,
    King Durian.

Quote Originally Posted by King Durian View Post
    All I know is that once you tap on repair walls you have to wait 30 minutes before you can repair it some more. Walls don't regenerate I believe so you have to repair them. If you want to have full wall HP just have someone attack you like 10 times and you will port with full wall HP and don't need to repair.

Server 10,
    King Durian.
    For farming purposes though, if i hit a farming city for too long it will teleport away. How do i know when i can hit it again without having to build lvl 17 watchtower.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    For farming purposes though, if i hit a farming city for too long it will teleport away. How do i know when i can hit it again without having to build lvl 17 watchtower.
    Oh it's a farm city lol. Yeah same principle, you attack it 10 times for it to port with full wall HP. Walls do not regenerate whatsoever. I was recently attacked and decided not to repair my walls and my wall HP was still the same after an hr. Even if you got to lv17 watchtower the walls shouldn't regenerate. If you want more help just ask someone from your alliance to scout that farm city you attacked like 30 minutes to an hour later and the wall HP should stay the same.

Server 10,
    King Durian

This is off topic, but what level do walls change from wood to stone?