Thread: Trubute

Trubute

Hello James,

Is there a better way to get tribute? I don't think getting them from Alliance shop, wheel of fortune and the black market is enough. Tribute rarely appears in the black market. You don't really have a high chance of getting a tribute through wheel of fortune and that is spinning the wheel 10 times. It costs 10 thousand alliance points to get one tribute which means it would take a lot to save up just to buy 1 or even 2 tributes. I was wondering the game developers could make getting tribute easier. On a side note no one really buys tribute from alliance shop, well not members from my alliance.

Server 10,
    King Durian.

Quote Originally Posted by King Durian View Post
    Hello James,

Is there a better way to get tribute? I don't think getting them from Alliance shop, wheel of fortune and the black market is enough. Tribute rarely appears in the black market. You don't really have a high chance of getting a tribute through wheel of fortune and that is spinning the wheel 10 times. It costs 10 thousand alliance points to get one tribute which means it would take a lot to save up just to buy 1 or even 2 tributes. I was wondering the game developers could make getting tribute easier. On a side note no one really buys tribute from alliance shop, well not members from my alliance.

Server 10,
    King Durian.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

That's the only way I have of getting them I spent tens of thousands on spins and have never received a single one. I have been spending money on resources to donate to Alliance constantly to buy tributes. But no more what for? Only to get demoted from Viscount to Baron again because of dropping down 6 places yet I have enough prestige for Earl. Evony has gotten my last dollar. If they don't change ranking requirements.