Thread: Second city

Second city

Can someone explain the pros and cons of having it and the settings you have to choose such as war , economic,and balanced? The game gives no information on this. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa123 View Post
    Can someone explain the pros and cons of having it and the settings you have to choose such as war , economic,and balanced? The game gives no information on this. Thanks
    Tulsa sub cities help you generate gold and provides an attack boost when you attack other players and it will help you defend your other sub cities or your main keep. War based policy is your sub city trains troops faster and generate gold slower per hour. Balanced is balanced between gold generation and troop production in the sub city. Economy will allow your sub city to generate more gold per hour. If you don't put a mayor in there then the city will produce, upgrade and generate gold at the base rate of the city depending on the type of policy. If you put in a mayor then the the sub city will take in the stats of your mayor. Politics will help with sub city gold production speed and sub city construction speed. Leadership will help with sub city troop training speed. If you have skills on your mayor like Lv1 construction, or gold production or training speed or training capacity then the sub city will also take that into account also. Hopefully that helps

Server 10,
    King Durian

That helped so much. Thank you for taking the time to help.

If you have any other questions you can just make more threads or privately message me.

King Durian, you're definitely the most benificial member of this forum.

Well thank you. Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

Server 10,
    King Durian

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa123 View Post
    I forgot to list cons. One of the cons for having subs cities is that other players will steal them. As you guys see sub cities have colors on them. White, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow and Orange. Green is better than white, Blue is better than Green and so on and so forth. Second con if you allow your main city troops to defend your sub cities ( there is a function in your sub city that will allow your main city and that sub city to reinforce other sub cities) If you leave that function on you will lose most of your power unless you actually win the defense. Third con is that if you ever need a sub city that sub city that you want could be a big fat trap. For example you want a Blue sub city, you attack it blind because you figure there are no troops in there. You lose the attack because some keep 25 player decided to send 2M troops to the main city of the player that you wanted to steal the Blue sub city from. That's all I got for Cons.

Pros of Sub cities.
    Each sub city has different buffs. Japan has main city marching troop attack power. Russia has In City Troop Attack. Korea has Main City Warehouse Capacity. Europe has Main City Construction Speed. China has Main City Resources (RSS) Production Speed. America has Subordinate City Gold Production. Remember the better color the Sub City the better the buff is. Again White is crap, Green is better than White, Blue is better than Green, Purple is better than Blue, Yellow is better than Purple and Orange is better than Purple. Also your sub city will come help you attack monsters also as long as there is a mayor in there. If there is no mayor your sub city's keep will not level. Hope this helps the two of you.

Server 10,
    King Durian

ik wil meer troepen help me please

how do i get more than 2 army''s it want workshop help me please ps. my englisch is fart

Quote Originally Posted by willem114 View Post
    how do i get more than 2 army''s it want workshop help me please ps. my englisch is fart
    I suggest you start a new thread for that.