Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loss of food

Please do James. Ive got no problems at all with that if i need to give consent. Yes please log in. Sound ty mate.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We will have our developers check again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Dear Liege
    Our developer just told me that he found the problem and will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Absolutely brilliant thank you James. I done a quick test this afternoon and for the first time in i cant remember i left my account and when i returned and collected my food there was more then i left so im over the moon.
    I know it may seem abit ungrateful but is there any way of me getting back the food ive lost over this time. Or could be really cheeky and ask if there is anyway of getting gems instead to the amount you feel it was worth.
    I reported this problem to customer services over 3 weeks ago and personally feel its been happening since i done the cooking research witch if i remember right was about 8 weeks ago.
    It just been a real headache trying to cover for my troops eating 1.5m to 1.6m food an hour when they should of only been eating 680k.
    Hope you can help me with this many thanks again Col

Quote Originally Posted by colbertor View Post
    Absolutely brilliant thank you James. I done a quick test this afternoon and for the first time in i cant remember i left my account and when i returned and collected my food there was more then i left so im over the moon.
    I know it may seem abit ungrateful but is there any way of me getting back the food ive lost over this time. Or could be really cheeky and ask if there is anyway of getting gems instead to the amount you feel it was worth.
    I reported this problem to customer services over 3 weeks ago and personally feel its been happening since i done the cooking research witch if i remember right was about 8 weeks ago.
    It just been a real headache trying to cover for my troops eating 1.5m to 1.6m food an hour when they should of only been eating 680k.
    Hope you can help me with this many thanks again Col
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for reporting this problem. We have confirmed that the technology didn't work. And it's to all players, so it's equal to all players. But as a thank you gift, our admin just sent 25M food to you. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James

James
    Dont take this the wrong way but i think thats an absolute insult to me being a customer of your game. I reported this problem to your customer support and it toke 22 days to get sorted witch i am very greatful from your self getting it done. But I personally was losing over 20 million a day food so just over that time from when i reported to you the problem im down 440m. Witch as ive said before i feel this has been happening alot longer. In my mind its been at least 8 weeks so i feel i should be looking to receive at least 1 billion food or what ever it amounts to in gems.Thats not including all time ive had to spend making screenshots sending screenshots and messaging yourselves.

Also another thing i dont know one player in the game whos spent and got the set up like mine to produce resources. Everyone i know runs with no food in the store. Not to sound off but im not concerned about them. Lets be fair im just asking for what i feel im owed or would have now. Thank you Col

Just wondering if im going to get an answer to my last messages. Thank you Col.

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we cannot give more food compensation. Because the bug affects all players. So it's fair to all players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James