Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loss of food

Hybrid View

Loss of food

Hi there.
    I'm having a problem with the food in my city and its costing me millions of food. I've spent alot of money on my account and have the max amount of farms witch are all 25. I've also researched everything that helps produce more food and all the research that reduces troops upkeep. In detail on the game it's telling me my production of food 1,103,999. My upkeep for my troops is 673,050 so I should be producing 430,949. But I've been collecting all the food from farms taking a screenshot and leaving the and leaving my account for a set time. When I've been returning I collect all food again only to find my food has decreased instead of in creasing. My food seems to be dropping by about 400k an hour. So I'm losing out on about 830k food every hour. I've tried many times to talk to support and sent many screenshots. I'm not sure if they don't understand what I'm saying but keep returning with one line sentences witch don't explain nothing to do with my problem. Many thanks Col

Quote Originally Posted by colbertor View Post
    Hi there.
    I'm having a problem with the food in my city and its costing me millions of food. I've spent alot of money on my account and have the max amount of farms witch are all 25. I've also researched everything that helps produce more food and all the research that reduces troops upkeep. In detail on the game it's telling me my production of food 1,103,999. My upkeep for my troops is 673,050 so I should be producing 430,949. But I've been collecting all the food from farms taking a screenshot and leaving the and leaving my account for a set time. When I've been returning I collect all food again only to find my food has decreased instead of in creasing. My food seems to be dropping by about 400k an hour. So I'm losing out on about 830k food every hour. I've tried many times to talk to support and sent many screenshots. I'm not sure if they don't understand what I'm saying but keep returning with one line sentences witch don't explain nothing to do with my problem. Many thanks Col
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Where would I find my user I'D. My game names colbertor.

Dear Liege
    We've reported your case to our developers. They will investigate your case as well as your account. Could you also attach the screenshots here please? So they will be more convinced that something's wrong.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170105-221059.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	177Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170105-221138.jpg 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170105-221156.jpg 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	179
    I hope you can see these screenshots because I can't. I've just taken all these not long ago and signed off for the night. I'm not farming any food or healing or rallying so in the morning I'll take more screenshots and we can compere.

Dear Liege
    Does the problem still persist please? If so, our developers would login your account with our development game client which helps us see if we missed anythig or show the wrong number. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    And our developer told me that we checked your account yesterday but they didn't find anyt problems. If the problem still happen, please take a screenshot of your production and upkeep panel. And then collect your resources and take a screenshot. And then in an hour or two, collect your resources again and take another one so that we can confirm that there's something wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

If you look above at the 5 screenshots I sent last night when I shut down the account to these five I toke this morning your see what I mean. As you can see from pulling down the time there's just under 7 hours between the two sets of screenshots. So I went to bed with 48.4m food when I woke I had 38.9m in the store before I collected the food from my farms. That means my troops were eating 1.3m hour. Witch as you can see from screenshots that's near double what they should be. I worked out I should of made 7.7m food last night in my farms add that to what I started with 48.4m witch gives me 56.1m but take away what my troops should of eaten 4.76m and I feel I should of woke with about 51.4m. Well as you can see I didn't wake with tgat after I collected from farms 45.9 so I'm losing out on 5.5m just under every 7 hours.

I hope this all makes sense to you and I've explained it right it's far too earily in the morning here to be doing math. You can see my frustration I'm constantly farming for food putting farming boosts on spending diamonds in my shrine just to keep my head above water with my food and I didn't notice to recently over the Christmas period that there was something wrong. As I didnt play my account for a couple of days only popped on to put boosts on to only realise then my food was going down by millions when it should have been building up. I think this has been happening for a long time we'll at least the last 6 to 8 weeks when I researched cooking. But when your playing the game healing troops having troops return from farms you don't notice you just take it the games running right. P.s also when the development team look at my account again can you ask them to look at my hospital as alot of the time I hit a monster boss and go to my hospital to heal the troops it's shows no wounded troops. I have to reboot the game to get a true reading on how manys in my hospital. Many thanks Col

Name:	Screenshot_20170107-174210.jpg 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	189[ATTACClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170107-174227.jpg 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	190H=CONFIG]190[/ATTACH]

ID:	189Click image for larger version. 

ID:	189IClick image for larger version. 

ID:	189
    I've just noticed today as you can see from this screenshot in detail it's only saying I have 8 % food upkeep from troops. I'm not sure if it's the ssame thing as cooking research but was thinking this could explain it.

Dear Liege,

Your understanding of food production and upkeep is not correct. Production and Upkeep are two separate system. Food production only determines the amount of food you produce in a certain period of time and has no connection with your upkeep. If there are food in the city, your troops will always consume food based on the upkeep amount. Please let me know if there's still question about this. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,
    James

Also you can see from the screenshots I toke over 7 hours when I was in bed. My troops eat 1.3m food an hour where it says in detail they should only be eating 660k ????.

So what am I not understanding in my thinking my troops eat 660k food an hour ????. And my farms produce 1.1m food per hour. Is this right ?