Thread: More Balance

More Balance

This game is geared towards big spenders. There needs to be more balance. Many people quit because they have no chance to grow. I think you should give the players a chance to hide troops or close gates. This gives them a chance to grow. I also think there should be a cool down on truces and ports. People who continue to port hit and bubble don't give others a chance to hit back. It would force people to fight and make the game more interesting.

I have to agree 100 percent, and i am one of those big players. This game is getting extremely boring and i have put alot into it. I highly suggest at minimum the cooldown on truces and teleports.

Quote Originally Posted by A49erfangirl View Post
    This game is geared towards big spenders. There needs to be more balance. Many people quit because they have no chance to grow. I think you should give the players a chance to hide troops or close gates. This gives them a chance to grow. I also think there should be a cool down on truces and ports. People who continue to port hit and bubble don't give others a chance to hit back. It would force people to fight and make the game more interesting.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer suggests that you can use the Truce Agreement item to keep your city from being attacked for 8 Hours which can be up to 3 days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Your not understanding. I know how the bubbles work. The point is to put a cool down period so people can't be bubbled 24 hours a day. It would make them have to fight. Even using transports should have a cool down. LIke in evony age 1. People being able to bubble all the time without a cool down ruins the game

I agree with both these comments.
    The game requires a form of timed cool down period for every time a shield is used. This will even the playing field, and make any attack a strategic manoeuvre.
    For example and 8 hour shield would incur a 1 hour cool down period. 24 hour shield would incur a 4 hour cool down period. 3 day shield would incur an 8 hour cool down period.
    The game is getting stale as players who buy packs are able to have infinite truce policies, therefore are never able to be attacked, so are always the aggressor. They are able to teleport, drop the truce policy, attack and then reapply a truce policy..This surely can be righted...

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by A49erfangirl View Post
    Your not understanding. I know how the bubbles work. The point is to put a cool down period so people can't be bubbled 24 hours a day. It would make them have to fight. Even using transports should have a cool down. LIke in evony age 1. People being able to bubble all the time without a cool down ruins the game
    Dear Liege
    We will try restate this point to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James