Thread: I thought the whole Idea of an alliance is to help out early another?

I thought the whole Idea of an alliance is to help out early another?

Why is this game so individualized, I have been a long time supporter and have played since Evony Age 1 servers. The main game complain that I have with this version is teamwork is so punished here. I mean seriously why do you take away so much to share resources from player to another, also the inability to reinforce anot Alliance member when they are being attacked and you have a shield, why should I have to worry about opening myself up for attack to reinforce someone.

It would be nice to be able to reinforce other players regardless of a Shield being up or not, also sharing resources with one another is essential to helping a player recover after attacks why is it frowned on with a 48% taxation this is a bit excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenstl@hotmail.com View Post
    Why is this game so individualized, I have been a long time supporter and have played since Evony Age 1 servers. The main game complain that I have with this version is teamwork is so punished here. I mean seriously why do you take away so much to share resources from player to another, also the inability to reinforce anot Alliance member when they are being attacked and you have a shield, why should I have to worry about opening myself up for attack to reinforce someone.

It would be nice to be able to reinforce other players regardless of a Shield being up or not, also sharing resources with one another is essential to helping a player recover after attacks why is it frowned on with a 48% taxation this is a bit excessive.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our developers. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James