Thread: Alliance Deplomacy feature

Alliance Deplomacy feature

Okay so I came to Evony from Empire War, because of multiple features Evony has that mad it better. That said I see in Evony, Alliances have a confusing system for NAP, Allies, and sister Alliances. Not to mention anyone can go and write that such and such are allies... I think this game could use a real Alliance Deplomacy feature like in Empire War. It doesn't have to be as fleshed out like EW, where you have to wait 30 minutes after declaring war with a neutral player to attack or Hostile/enemy Alliances can attack without a declaration of war, or even Alliances can't attack friendly/allied/sister Alliances. I think this, and a few other features, would be a great help to this game. I hope you can use this or get a idea from this. Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodVolkov View Post
    Okay so I came to Evony from Empire War, because of multiple features Evony has that mad it better. That said I see in Evony, Alliances have a confusing system for NAP, Allies, and sister Alliances. Not to mention anyone can go and write that such and such are allies... I think this game could use a real Alliance Deplomacy feature like in Empire War. It doesn't have to be as fleshed out like EW, where you have to wait 30 minutes after declaring war with a neutral player to attack or Hostile/enemy Alliances can attack without a declaration of war, or even Alliances can't attack friendly/allied/sister Alliances. I think this, and a few other features, would be a great help to this game. I hope you can use this or get a idea from this. Have a nice day!
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James

I agree with this i deal,with the diplomacy in two,different,servers and,some times its a headache bc people claim,false allies or claim to be allies and hit ur entire alliance when,ur offline should make,it like,age 1 evony where it announced it as a system message that so an so and so and so are allies or declared war.