Thread: Please link my account

Please link my account

This is wolfpac my game centre account got linked to a new account instead of my old account. My game centre acct is anil659 my account name is wolfpac id is 10059770. it's on server 2. please link my account back to my original game profile
    Last edited by Anil0659; 12-01-2016 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anil0659 View Post
    This is wolfpac my game centre account got linked to a new account instead of my old account. My game centre acct is anil659 my account name is wolfpac id is 10059770. it's on server 2. please link my account back to my original game profile
    Dear Liege
    Really sorry for the inconvenience. It's an updating bug and our developers are working hard and trying to fix the problem as soon as possible now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Whom should I shout yet James I got zeroed last night as my truce was over and I wasn't able to access my account. Well this is not a proper way to deal with the things. I spend my money in growing up and u guys lock me out and someone zeroes me because I got lockedout . -at least you guys should have provided truce to cities u got locked out until u fixed this issue. The gifts you guys are providing doesn't replace the amount and time we spent in growing. This is a really poor disaster maintenance.

Dear Liege
    Sorry about that and we know that it was a fatal mistake in game operation. And is your problem fixed now please? Please let us know if it's still not working. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The problem should have been fixed by now. Please let us know if you are still not able to access your main account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James