Thread: Killing event

Killing event

I've been playing evony (civony.....)for years, I started the Kings return I like it, but as a player trying to gain power to fight bosses and monsters, during killing event I find every one on server 12 loves to attack farms(tiles) claiming it's because killing event and it last 3 days!!!!!!!giving higher players a reason to attack all the new players no one will stay if this continues your going to lose money indefinitely from it being this long, everyday players quit because of it. I for one am about to join that group because of this I have been set back countless times already not to mention the bubble system you barley give bubbles to new players either.....if anything you should give out tons of bubbles if the three day ke continues I really hope yous can mange this to benifit all and make it more about the bigger players fighting each other because.... that's what never happens on PC bigger players just horde and attack smaller players....so what the producers were trying to achieve failed because ke is still just bulling!!!! not a reason for people to actually battle. Thanks for reading hopefully somethings done. I think making ke only gives points for killing tier 5 troops and higher that may help the new players tremendously
    Last edited by rolingstoners@aol.com; 11-23-2016 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Adding a bit

Quote Originally Posted by rolingstoners@aol.com View Post
    I've been playing evony (civony.....)for years, I started the Kings return I like it, but as a player trying to gain power to fight bosses and monsters, during killing event I find every one on server 12 loves to attack farms(tiles) claiming it's because killing event and it last 3 days!!!!!!!giving higher players a reason to attack all the new players no one will stay if this continues your going to lose money indefinitely from it being this long, everyday players quit because of it. I for one am about to join that group because of this I have been set back countless times already not to mention the bubble system you barley give bubbles to new players either.....if anything you should give out tons of bubbles if the three day ke continues I really hope yous can mange this to benifit all and make it more about the bigger players fighting each other because.... that's what never happens on PC bigger players just horde and attack smaller players....so what the producers were trying to achieve failed because ke is still just bulling!!!! not a reason for people to actually battle. Thanks for reading hopefully somethings done.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our developers. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James

I think there should be some kind of buffer up for outside of kill event so these super strong accounts don't go around and keep whipping out the guys that just have a chance at all to defend against the attack like a lv 24 guy with 400k March and all tier10 army hits a lv 18 keep that has tier6 troops and even then doesn't really have but maybe 300k troops total. It's just a complete massacre and totally ruins this guys town and wipes out everything but 30% of his army might be able to be healed but most likely becouse of the lv 24 guys powers proabably killed off more of the troops then that. And most likely the lv 24 guy just attacked the person just becouse he can and knows how much destruction it will cause. I agree completely with the post above from my post that if something isn't done about this soon I'm seeing some of the servers dieing off faster then they currently are. I personally know atleast 5 or 6 people who have recently quit becouse of not constantly staying bubbled/truce shield on you are 100% going to be attack. Some kind of buffer need to be in place for outside of kill event but during kill event I beleave it's 100% game on kill or be killed or bubble up

Dear Lord/Lady
    Thank you for your feedbacks. We will review our data and will do something to protect the new players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James