Thread: march slots

march slots

how do i get more march slots? and then how do i obtain what i need to get more march slots? thanks

Your VIP level gives you march slots the higher your VIP the more slots. You can also add a march spot under research once you have reached a certain level but it is like 20 Million in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmoody01 View Post
    Your VIP level gives you march slots the higher your VIP the more slots. You can also add a march spot under research once you have reached a certain level but it is like 20 Million in gold.
    D'oh!!!!!!

Really? So only way to send more than 2 marches at a time is to spend cash? That isn't cool at all. Ib was under impression that with higher rally spot and similar march slots would increase just a march size does. Wow. Please if anyone has more info on this elaborate as much as I can. I'm subscribing to thread due to gravity of these aspects of game

Quote Originally Posted by Valentinejr237@gmail.com View Post
    Really? So only way to send more than 2 marches at a time is to spend cash? That isn't cool at all. Ib was under impression that with higher rally spot and similar march slots would increase just a march size does. Wow. Please if anyone has more info on this elaborate as much as I can. I'm subscribing to thread due to gravity of these aspects of game
    Cash isnt necessary. You can up to 4 marches with enough research. Adding VIP gives you up to 5.

Check under military research.

Quote Originally Posted by master47 View Post
    how do i get more march slots? and then how do i obtain what i need to get more march slots?
    thanks
    You start the game with only two marches once u reach keep 14 u will have to do a research that cost 2mil good for,keep 15 which unlocks ur 3rd march. Once u have aquired vip 4+ which is like maybe 20 bucks u gain another march slot as long as vip is,active. Your 5th slot is the very last research u will do and yes it cost 20mil,gold to do and requires academy 25 as well. The max marches atm is 6 but the 6th is only attained by vip 17+ which is,about 15k invested in the game. Hope this helps you

xTheGambleRx
    S 4 and 14

Technically you only get four march slots without VIP. If you want the 5th one you need VIP.