Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Account recovery issues

Hey guys

I have a question. I deleted the game by mistake and now when I log in my progress starts from the beginning. My game name in evony king returns is Mr Bulgy. What do I do now?😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bulgy View Post
    Hey guys

I have a question. I deleted the game by mistake and now when I log in my progress starts from the beginning. My game name in evony king returns is Mr Bulgy. What do I do now?😭😭😭
    a just recovered my account
    i emailed evony team and they helped my
    i just had to wait 24 hours
    and now im back to my account 😀😇🤗

Desde la actualización mi cuenta perdió el enlace y no puedo iniciar sección .
    He enviado correo, mensajes , foro a mis amigos de alianza que envíen mensaje etc.
    todos los días. a la fecha nadie me responde desde el servicio al cliente.

How did someone became leader of my alliance i disbanded with the same members i had

I lost my account i just happened to hate the server i was in cause my account was less than a month and i have 4 million power but older account with more power keep attacking because they couldn't get me out of bubble they caught me at the tiles and i could not move to another server so i disbanded my alliance before i left i do not comprehend how someone else is now the leader with the same members i had

Server 384

Sever 384 ID: 59471449 Tài khoản: 'macallan,
    giúp tôi lấy lại tài khoản. Tôi cảm ơn!

ACCOUNT RECOVERY . KINDLY HELP ME IN RECOVERING MY ACCOUNT REGISTER AS DEEPLEE UNDER GPC ALLIANCE ON SERVER NO.774. MY MOBILE APP GOT DEKETED BY MISTAKE AND AFTER INSTALLING NEW GAME HAS BEEN ALLOCATED ON OTHER SERVER.

account recovery

hello, my evony app just bugged and got uninstalled. After reinstalling the application on my phone, it was impossible to recover my account. How should I do.

I was on the 741 server, my monarch's name is Ahn Ganu. Is it possible to recover my account.

Thank you

My account lost too due to app reinstalling, evony on my request has put a 7 day bubble, but even after providing all the proofs that I own the keep they are not relinking it with my google ID.
    Its been 2 days now. They rarely reply back, I even lodged with Google but no use. If App backup is futile why they link it. I have spent real money here. Feel cheated. No one is bothered to respond my tickets n mails.

Hi I have lost my old evony account. I have the user name monarch I'd and everything

My boyfriend tried to link his account and now can't get into his main account.

He restarted over on level 1 and went on and bonded his Facebook to this one like he was informed.

His main account ID is- 127996615
    Level 34 castle

The one it made him create is- 143187830.

He needs help getting back into his level 34 castle.

We're on server 761
    His player name is Zonez😎

j arrive pas a recuperé mon compte ruflik apres mis a j. 4.0 ???
    mon compte : ruflik

SURAT PERMOHONAN. MEMINTA DUKUNGAN KEPADA TEAM EVONY. AGAR AKUN SAYA DI AMBIL KEMBALI.

MAAF. SAYA LUPA MENGAITKAN AKUN SAYA KE FrrACEBOOK MAUPUN GMAIL. TOLONGLAH.

My Old Account
    Alakazam'2
    ID: 140453714

New Account
    Alakazam'3
    ID: 149989704

EMAIL PUMULIHAN AKUN: wirra.zeadkyx@gmail.com

SALAM HORMAT UNTUK EVONY.
    MOHON BANTUANNYA AGAR DI PULIHKAN AKUN LAMA SAYA ITU.

Habe auch das Konto verloren von meiner Tochter es war nicht verknüpft wie bekommen wir es wieder alle Daten zum Support schon geschickt und keine Antwort bekommen