Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Account recovery issues

Hey guys

I have a question. I deleted the game by mistake and now when I log in my progress starts from the beginning. My game name in evony king returns is Mr Bulgy. What do I do now?😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bulgy View Post
    Hey guys

I have a question. I deleted the game by mistake and now when I log in my progress starts from the beginning. My game name in evony king returns is Mr Bulgy. What do I do now?😭😭😭
    a just recovered my account
    i emailed evony team and they helped my
    i just had to wait 24 hours
    and now im back to my account 😀😇🤗

Desde la actualización mi cuenta perdió el enlace y no puedo iniciar sección .
    He enviado correo, mensajes , foro a mis amigos de alianza que envíen mensaje etc.
    todos los días. a la fecha nadie me responde desde el servicio al cliente.

How did someone became leader of my alliance i disbanded with the same members i had

I lost my account i just happened to hate the server i was in cause my account was less than a month and i have 4 million power but older account with more power keep attacking because they couldn't get me out of bubble they caught me at the tiles and i could not move to another server so i disbanded my alliance before i left i do not comprehend how someone else is now the leader with the same members i had

Server 384

Sever 384 ID: 59471449 Tài khoản: 'macallan,
    giúp tôi lấy lại tài khoản. Tôi cảm ơn!

ACCOUNT RECOVERY . KINDLY HELP ME IN RECOVERING MY ACCOUNT REGISTER AS DEEPLEE UNDER GPC ALLIANCE ON SERVER NO.774. MY MOBILE APP GOT DEKETED BY MISTAKE AND AFTER INSTALLING NEW GAME HAS BEEN ALLOCATED ON OTHER SERVER.

account recovery

hello, my evony app just bugged and got uninstalled. After reinstalling the application on my phone, it was impossible to recover my account. How should I do.

I was on the 741 server, my monarch's name is Ahn Ganu. Is it possible to recover my account.

Thank you