Thread: Cant train traps

Hybrid View

Cant train traps

I cant train traps. It tells me to upgrade my walls. Ive upgraded my walls and still unable yo train. it still keeps telling me to upgrade walls. I have level 12 trap factory and level 12 walls. Ive seny photos to customer service but no reply. Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by IOU View Post
    I cant train traps. It tells me to upgrade my walls. Ive upgraded my walls and still unable yo train. it still keeps telling me to upgrade walls. I have level 12 trap factory and level 12 walls. Ive seny photos to customer service but no reply. Am i missing something?
    Dear Liege
    Could you also send the photo here please? It could be that the amount of your traps have already met the wall capacity. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Check the capacity

Quote Originally Posted by IOU View Post
    I had the same problem. My wall had a 25000 Max Capacity and I had already built 25000 traps. Therefore I couldn't build any more in the game wouldn't let me build anymore. I hope this helps