Thread: Rank

Rank

I should have the rank of knight but it is stuck at civilian . Losing out on my buffs for over a week.

Support function doesn't work on my android. It freezes and crashes the game.

Also get a black screen when I click on the photo tab to try and add a photo in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken_Sven View Post
    I should have the rank of knight but it is stuck at civilian . Losing out on my buffs for over a week.

Support function doesn't work on my android. It freezes and crashes the game.

Also get a black screen when I click on the photo tab to try and add a photo in chat.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model, operation system version and Account ID to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Galaxy S6 Edge, 6.0.1, Chicken_Svendors, server 8

Sorry, autocorrect...

Chicken_Sven, server 8

Dear Liege
    Please note that there's a count down for the rank and ranking finalization. Your won't be able to be promoted before the finalization. And the ranking is finalized once a week. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

This makes bo sense and doesn't explain why it didn't go up last week. I'm getting screwed here

We are in another week now.... are you going to fix this or no? This is kind of stupid here....

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will have an update later today. Please update the game and see if it can fix your problem. And let us know if the problem persists. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

this right here is exactly why i gave the app 1 star rating on google. they will not resolve issues just tell you it might fix itself instead of actually helping others. look at the time diffence between user and admins post and THIS IS THE HELP AND SUPPORT FORUM....

Chicken_Sven your not the only one several had same issue it doesnt fix itself just keep trying maybe they will help one day

I've been having the same issue for weeks. The update did not fix this.

To the developers, is it possible this bug is stemming from the "top 5000" rank being across all servers instead of just the one you're on?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon47 View Post
    To the developers, is it possible this bug is stemming from the "top 5000" rank being across all servers instead of just the one you're on?
    Dear Liege
    It's only server wide because it's not fair to players that are on the newer servers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon47 View Post
    I've been having the same issue for weeks. The update did not fix this.
    Dear Liege
    So it seems that players would only promoted at the weekly finalization time.

Best Regards
    James