Thread: Reduce KE time

Lightbulb Reduce KE time

In my opinion Kill Event is 48 hours too long at this point in the game. I think it is a short term money grab.
    I believe devs are being a little short sighted because the newer players are easy targets and get discouraged quickly and leave the game. You can see this easily by seeing all the monarchs there are on all servers.
    It is up to us to press for forward progress in the game
    The cost of packages are much too high as well

Quote Originally Posted by Franky 1 Eye View Post
    In my opinion Kill Event is 48 hours too long at this point in the game. I think it is a short term money grab.
    I believe devs are being a little short sighted because the newer players are easy targets and get discouraged quickly and leave the game. You can see this easily by seeing all the monarchs there are on all servers.
    It is up to us to press for forward progress in the game
    The cost of packages are much too high as well
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let the developers know.

Best Regards
    James

It needs change

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let the developers know.

Best Regards
    James
    If your going to keep the KE that long then it should be 1 time a month..... it takes that long to recoup and grow a bit since you have no restrictions on the big boys hitting the just beginning players....

In response to what he said about the cost of packages being too high, it'd be nice if they would reset to the initial $4.99 price at the beginning of every month (like your special promo packs do every day for the duration of the promotion).

In response to KE being too long...i wouldnt change a thing... I'm not a big player.. Only 3.4m...however.. If you change anything about it it'll just increase the amt of bullying in the game... It's a war game Not farmville... The bigger alliances and ppl will just start attacking and farming other players just so they can keep their upkeep to a positive and keep growing... Just saying...

Once again. This is a fairly easy problem to solve. You put in the keep a switch where the player can choose whether to have his troops fight to protect rss or hide in the keep and let the rss go. If you want to protect your rss without losing your troops THEN you can bubble. Yes it's a war game. And stealing rss is a major part of it. But with the option to fight the big guys get their rss, the little guy keeps his troops plus rss protected by his warehouse level, and it adds a new dimension to the game. It's fun to set them up with rein and open when their attack is inbound. Destroy their attackers unless they send huge farming details. And if they do that they are limited on the Amt of farms they can raid. There are many other tweaks they could do to balance the game out, but they apparently have no interest in doing so. Right James? I'll save him the trouble of tapping the form letter reply box.no blue letters but the meaning will still shine through.

Thank you for your suggestions. We will forward it to the developers.

No itbis to long...72 hours now not 48. Even 48 was better than the 72. But i suggest a system to where certain keep levels onlybget points for attacking their own or very close to their own keep levels. To protrct those who are still trying to grow. Bit still making it more of a fair fight. Level the rewards for this as well. Like say k6-k10 fight eachother k11-k15 k16-k20 k21-k25 and now k26-k30.