Thread: Horrible support, too many glitches, missing rewards

Horrible support, too many glitches, missing rewards

I've scoured the forums and help section looking for answers. I've messaged customer service. All i find are thread about terrible support. No answers to ANY questions. No instruction on how the game works....... nothing!!!

I finally was promoted in rank even though my keep was well above the requirement, my prestige was above the requirement, and my rank ranking put me well within the requirement.

I think it was the bitch letter i sent to support but i have no way of knowing because they won't respond to anything.....

I check my kill rank and even though im at 250,000 kills my ranking didn't update which means i didnt get the reward.

I tried to enter the kill contest but can't post an image, nor can i view or vote on anyone else's.

I thought this was going to be a great alternative to Clash of Kings, but it looks like the Chinese value my money more than you do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Messorem View Post
    I've scoured the forums and help section looking for answers. I've messaged customer service. All i find are thread about terrible support. No answers to ANY questions. No instruction on how the game works....... nothing!!!

I finally was promoted in rank even though my keep was well above the requirement, my prestige was above the requirement, and my rank ranking put me well within the requirement.

I think it was the bitch letter i sent to support but i have no way of knowing because they won't respond to anything.....

I check my kill rank and even though im at 250,000 kills my ranking didn't update which means i didnt get the reward.

I tried to enter the kill contest but can't post an image, nor can i view or vote on anyone else's.

I thought this was going to be a great alternative to Clash of Kings, but it looks like the Chinese value my money more than you do!!
    Dear Liege
    Would you tell us your account id to check please?
    And we've updated the forum rules, new register users can join the event now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Would you tell us your account id to check please?
    And we've updated the forum rules, new register users can join the event now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Server 8 user <messorem>

Id attach screen shots but i dont see the option

Also there were users bragging in World Chat that their friends who work for Top are giving them free gems and items.

I have to spend money to get these.

Server 8 user <messorem>

Id attach screen shots but i dont see the option
    Dear Liege
    The ranking refreshes once a week. And you can click the "i" icon to check the refresh cool down. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Also there were users bragging in World Chat that their friends who work for Top are giving them free gems and items.

I have to spend money to get these.
    Dear Liege
    That's not true. Only several persons have the access to give gems and they don't have the incentive to give free gems to users. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James