Thread: Scouting

Scouting

Is there any way to get a better scouting report on enemies? More specifically, I want to see the troop counts inside. Do I need a requisite level of certain techs/buildings to get a more detailed report?

Quote Originally Posted by medicineman360 View Post
    Is there any way to get a better scouting report on enemies? More specifically, I want to see the troop counts inside. Do I need a requisite level of certain techs/buildings to get a more detailed report?
    Dear Lord/Lady
    You cannot see the troop counts from scouting. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Wow, James do you even know anything about the game at all?

If you get you watch tower to level 17 it will tell you the troop types of other players you scout. Once you get it to full level you can see there wall HP and everything they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthydogg View Post
    Wow, James do you even know anything about the game at all?

If you get you watch tower to level 17 it will tell you the troop types of other players you scout. Once you get it to full level you can see there wall HP and everything they have.
    Thank you, FD. This was exactly the info I was needing.

They changed it to watchtower level 14. Usually if you really want to know someone's troop count you can either get another player with the appropriate or higher level watchtower to do it for you or you can send a crappy general and one type of troop to attack the city.

Serer 10,
    King Durian