Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer support will not respond to me either

Customer support will not respond to me either

I did not receive a bonus with my purchase. How do I get customer support to respond to my in app request?

Lmoody01

Sorry for the delay, you also can tell us your account ID and what purchase rewards did you mean here, and we will check for you as soon as possible.

Best Regards
    James

My account I'd is: lmoody1
    The bonus is the one under promotions when you buy 3 limited time offers. Let me know if you need anything else.

I contacted iTunes for a refund of my last purchase. If my account gets banded then so be it. This service is rediculous when so much money is involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Lmoody01 View Post
    I did not receive a bonus with my purchase. How do I get customer support to respond to my in app request?
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please attach a screenshot of your Google Receipt or iTunes Purchase history which shows the order information here. You can upload it using the forum's reply toolbar. You can also upload it in some websites like imgur.com and then give the link here. And then we can check the order for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I really don't want the money back. I want the bonus I was supposed to get the bonus is why I made the additional purchases. It was the bonus for purchasing 3 limited time packages. It was the one that included the gold plus a bunch of other items. I was really disappointed when it didn't give me the items.

I really don't want the money back. I want the bonus I was supposed to get the bonus is why I made the additional purchases. It was the bonus for purchasing 3 limited time packages. It was the one that included the gold plus a bunch of other items. I was really disappointed when it didn't give me the items.
    Dear Liege
    The order details also tells you what bonus you will receive. There might a bug that made it show the wrong bonus. So we have to confirm that if it's a bug or not. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

There is too much confidential information for me to post my receipts on an open forum. Can you look in your system a see the 4 purchases I made that day to get the 3 purchase bonus. Also, none of my receipts say anything about a bonus just the purchase.

There is too much confidential information for me to post my receipts on an open forum. Can you look in your system a see the 4 purchases I made that day to get the 3 purchase bonus. Also, none of my receipts say anything about a bonus just the purchase.
    Dear Liege
    You can blur the sensitive information before posting it here. You can also send it via PM so that third parties won't see it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

On Oct 5, 2016 I made 4 purchases and should have gotten the bonus after purchase #3 but did not. See image of 4 receipts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_05_1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	31Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_05_2.jpg 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	32Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_05_3.jpg 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	33Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_05_4.jpg 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	34

On Oct 10 I made 3 purchases but did not get the 3rd purchase for Materials (food and lumber....) see images of 3 receipts.

Name:	Oct_10_1.jpg 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	35Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_10_2.jpg 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	36Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_10_3.jpg 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	37

On Oct 10 I made 3 purchases but did not get the 3rd purchase for Materials (food and lumber....) see images of 3 receipts.

Name:	Oct_10_1.jpg 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	35Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_10_2.jpg 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	36Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct_10_3.jpg 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	37
    Dear Liege
    We searched lmoody1 but couldn't find any matches. Could you give us your account id to check please? You can find it in the Monarch Details. And for your Oct. 3rd's orders, do you remember what bonus you should receive please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James