Thread: James0222

Hybrid View

James0222

Can someone please explain to me what the actual purpose of James job is? See a fair amount of questions have not been answered throughout the forums and it seems he just chooses which he feels like answering or not. I'm guessing this thread won't be answered either as clearly he doesn't actually care for his job and is just sitting back casually knocking off his Johnson and getting paid for it.

Dear liege,
    Would you please let me know which thread you want to know first? Sorry if it has not been replied before.
    Best Regards,
    Evony Support

The one about poor support would be nice that's now getting over 24hrs no reply which is silly

Support should actually play the game,you need inside knowledge of a game t give advice

Obviously james is the only support guy you should be grateful he answers any of your sh!t. Forums are for everyone to share what they know. Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Phatphuk View Post
    Obviously james is the only support guy you should be grateful he answers any of your sh!t. Forums are for everyone to share what they know. Idiot
    oh my! lol but yeah

Forums are not a customer support hotline.

Quote Originally Posted by Connager View Post
    Forums are not a customer support hotline.
    I wish there was a like a button for this.