Thread: About a lost battle and a survived general

About a lost battle and a survived general

Hello,
    how long does it take for a general to come back to his town if he has lost a battle and survived? I can see he's alive and is "marching". It was a nearby town I attacked - took like 30 seconds for my army and my general to get there.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cents View Post
    Hello,
    how long does it take for a general to come back to his town if he has lost a battle and survived? I can see he's alive and is "marching". It was a nearby town I attacked - took like 30 seconds for my army and my general to get there.
    Thank you
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Please try re-load the game and see if your general is back. You can also give us your account id to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Reloading did not solve this. My ID is 10537003

Quote Originally Posted by Cents View Post
    Reloading did not solve this. My ID is 10537003
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Lord/Lady
    Please tell us the general name so that we can have a further check. Our developer logged in your account but didn't see anything wrong. So, more information is needed. And our developer said that it could be a display problem. Please try to scroll down the Generals list and it will load your generals. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

If you're general lost the battle he was most likely killed,you have to resurrect him

To revive general go to shrine either use a revival stone or wait hours