Thread: Reimbursement for poor customer support

Reimbursement for poor customer support

After four days of waiting to have my account restored I've lost a ton of progress in my game from being unable to check in, as a direct result of Evony's inability to resolve an issue that should take less than an hour to complete.

Here is a list of things I have missed out on so far while waiting to be relinked:

1) 6000 daily gems that I paid for out of my own pocket, as well as access to the gem mine feature with 20 days left on my subscription.

2) 4x24hrs worth of resources from being unable to login and collect.

3) 4 days of free gold levys (4x27,000)

4) 4 free spins on the wheel of fortune

5) 4 free items from checking in

6) 96 hours worth of free promotional gifts

Also:
    After over 48 hours waiting to access my account I was unable to log in to put a truce on my city, was attacked by another player, and lost 1.5 million power. This includes hours of time building troops and resources accumulated.

So does Evony reimburse customers for slow customer support response and resolvibility?

Or is it more of a "suck it up" kind of policy?

Plz get back to me soon
    ID:10048217
    Last edited by >-Z->; 09-25-2016 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Longer time to resolve than anticipated

Quote Originally Posted by >-Z-> View Post
    After four days of waiting to have my account restored I've lost a ton of progress in my game from being unable to check in, as a direct result of Evony's inability to resolve an issue that should take less than an hour to complete.

Here is a list of things I have missed out on so far while waiting to be relinked:

1) 6000 daily gems that I paid for out of my own pocket, as well as access to the gem mine feature with 20 days left on my subscription.

2) 4x24hrs worth of resources from being unable to login and collect.

3) 4 days of free gold levys (4x27,000)

4) 4 free spins on the wheel of fortune

5) 4 free items from checking in

6) 96 hours worth of free promotional gifts

Also:
    After over 48 hours waiting to access my account I was unable to log in to put a truce on my city, was attacked by another player, and lost 1.5 million power. This includes hours of time building troops and resources accumulated.

So does Evony reimburse customers for slow customer support response and resolvibility?

Or is it more of a "suck it up" kind of policy?

Plz get back to me soon
    ID:10048217
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin reimbursed part of the requested reimbursement to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you.
    Last edited by >-Z->; 09-26-2016 at 05:52 PM.