Thread: Patrol

Patrol

Hello. I have some questions about the patrol feature found on the wall. You have 3 free patrols and a refresher that is 10,000 gold. But how does it work? I click patrol I get a city scene and character underneath you can see an item. I don't get the item (I did 9 patrols no item that was written there has appeared in my inventory). If I click the refresh button the city and scene change underneath the same object but the system dosen't giv it to me. Can you hello explain what i'am doing wrong?
    Last edited by AliienSlayer; 09-23-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AliienSlayer View Post
    Hello. I have some questions about the patrol feature found on the wall. You have 3 free patrols and a refresher that is 10,000 gold. But how does it work? I click patrol I get a city scene and character underneath you can see an item. I don't get the item (I did 9 patrols no item that was written there has append in my inventory). If I clic the refresh button the city and scene change underneath the same object but the system dosen't gives it to me. Can you hello explain what i'am doing wrong?
    Dear Lord/Lady
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I started getting the items from the day before. Do they have a delayed effect?

Dear Lord/Lady
    It seems that it's a display problem. The rules don't say anything about the delay. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I never checked to see if I was getting items

I'm not getting wat I'm supposed to be getting as well and it would help out a lot if I was Demonic Ways monarch level 10 server 9

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Ways View Post
    I'm not getting wat I'm supposed to be getting as well and it would help out a lot if I was Demonic Ways monarch level 10 server 9
    i have the same issue. i dont get anythinh with patrol. only the scene and character changes. its doesnt do anything. unsure what the function is

I am having the same issue. Razeoul

Guys this is how the patrol feature works. You get three free patrols and any patrols after requires gems. If you guys are still having issues uninstall game and reinstall.