Version 1.0.23 - 02/2017
- Introduced St. Patrick Package and Women's Day Package.
- Fixed a bug that new players couldn't select a Culture to play.
- Changed the Bounty Cave's payment option to non-subscription type.
- Changed the world map's landscape to Summer Green.
Version 1.0.20 - 01/22/2017
- Spring Festival Events: Spring Festival is coming from Jan 26th until Feb 1st! Kill the Monster Nian with the help of Fireworks to earn your Spring Festival rewards! Fireworks must be used before troops marching.
- Spring Festival Packages: Super valued Spring Festival deals that include Orange Historical Generals, Fireworks, General Skill Books and Equipment Materials!
- Valentine Events: Valentine will begin from Feb 12th until Feb 18th! Players can receive Rose items from Roses Farms and Monsters on the world map.
- Alliance Shop and Alliance Help: We adjusted the UI position of Alliance Shop and Alliance Help to make convenience for operation.
- Rank Ranking: Following up on the last change, we made another improvement. Players now can earn the Rank as long as they reach the Prestige and Ranking requirement. Meanwhile, we detailed the Rank rules to make it more obvious to players.
- Mine Icon: Improved the Mine’s icon so that it can be distinguished from the Quarry’s icon.
- World Map: Greatly reduced the latency of scanning the world map.
- Fixed a bug that a blocked player’s message appeared in the world chat.
- Fixed a bug that players couldn’t check details for 5 star General Equipment.
- Fixed a bug that the Mounted Troops turned from horses to elephants under Europe Culture.
- Fixed a bug that the resources tax item did not work after being used. The tax times from VIP benefits will be added each day at Server time 12 PM.
- Mounted Troops: Slightly increased Boss Monster’s damage to Mounted Troops. The Mounted Troops were too powerful in PvE battles. We have made this adjustment and will keep an eye on the subsequent effects.
- General Attributes: We adjusted the General Attributes’ effect on battle. The General with high attack and defense attributes will now perform better in a battle.
- Reduced the difficulty of Undead Invasion’s first 10 Waves: We just wanted to let players earn more rewards!
- Increased the value of Walls HP recovery to let players recover their Walls faster.
- Invite Rewards: To restrict the exploiting of the Invite Rewards, we reduced the rewards of below level 6, but greatly increased the rewards of above level 6.
- Traps: Increased the Trap Buff from Technology and Trap effect.
Version 1.0.19 - 12/19/2016
- Invite Rewards: Players now can invite friends to play Evony and receive the Invite Rewards by inputting the Invite Code.
- King’s Mail: The King of the Server now can send a group mail to the Top 100 Alliance Leaders. This function is a preparation for the future Server vs Server Wars!
- New Generals: Introduced two new Generals, the Raged King and the Princess Lucy. They can be obtained from the Wheel of Fortune.
- Christmas Events and Packages: Visit Santa, Kill Snowman Monsters and throw a Snowball to your enemies! Christmas events are coming, together with super valued deals!
- Alliance Territory: R5 and R4 Alliance members can place an Alliance City for all the Alliance to get benefits within the Alliance Territory around it.
- Decoration Function: Players can spend Gems on changing their castle’s appearance on the world map. Currently we have Christmas style and more will be coming in the future.
- Mounted Troop Equipment: Introduced a new set of Mounted Troop Equipment to strengthen Mounted Troops.
- General Skills Learning: Players now will be able to see the replacing rate before learning a new General Skill.
- Rank Ranking: Offers a more obvious description for players to see their current rank ranking and the distance from the next promotion.
- General Dismiss: The dismiss button is now in the General Detail interface instead of the General list interface. We do not want players to mistakenly dismiss their Generals anymore.
- Alliance Notice: When editing the Alliance Notice, players do not need to input the whole text anymore. Editing is now much easier!
- Black Market: Added a confirmation box before players buy items from the Black Market.
- Winter World Map: Winter is coming, and the Evony land becomes snowy!
- Castle Art Improvement: Improved the art appearance of the castles on the world map under Europe Culture.
- Wheel of Fortune: You can now win high leveled Materials, Monarch Gear and Gold from it!
- Speaker: To prevent the alt spamming ads in the world chat, it requires now Keep Level 7 to use a Speaker. And we also increased the price of the Speaker but will increase the Speakers amount in packages.
- Subordinate City Training: Greatly reduced the Gems cost of Troop Training in Subordinate Cities.
- PvP Benefits: When attacking low leveled players, the loots will be reduced based on the Keep Level’s gap. We just wanted to protect low leveled players and rookie players.
- Daily Rewards: When a Server is opened for the first 7 days, the Daily Rewards are increased!
- Undead Invasion: Increased the rewards from Undead Invasion.
Version 1.0.18 - 11/23/2016
- Fixed a bug that players would receive a truce agreement disabling message when joining a Thanksgiving Feast.
- Fixed a displaying error in the Alliance Honor Ranking Box.
- Fixed a bug that players did not receive a warning message before replacing an active gathering or speedup item.
Version 1.0.17 - 11/21/2016
- General Capturing: Players now can capture the opponent’s General at battles in the Main City. You can choose to release or execute a captured General. We will further improve this feature in the future.
- Thanksgiving Event: During the event, players can hunt Angry Turkeys on the world map and earn ingredients to open a Thanksgiving Feast for awesome rewards! We also introduced Thanksgiving Sales for players to purchase.
- Monarch Competition Package: To help players with the Monarch Competition, we introduced corresponding packages in each stage for players to buy.
- Higher Leveled Greedy Goblin: To help players to gain Gold, we introduced a higher leveled Greedy Goblin that carries more Gold.
- Subordinate City Troops: According to the feedback from numerous players, we introduced a function that allows players to choose if the troops in a Subordinate City defend the Main City, and if the Subordinate City accepts reinforcements from other Cities.
- City Buff: Players now can directly use buff items in the City Buff interface.
- Monarch Gear: Improved the UI and operation processes of Monarch Gear to make it neater and easier. Player can also check all Gear’s attributes in the Monarch Gear interface.
- General Equipment: Players now can upgrade the General Equipment’s star level even if the Forge is upgrading or crafting other Equipment.
- Copy Function: Players now can a Monarch Name even if there are specific symbols in it.
- Alliance War: Fixed a bug that a player could participate an Alliance War without the War Hall.
- Historic General: Fixed a bug that a Historic General recruited from the Tavern had the wrong initial skill.
- Increased the attributes and growth rate of Historic Generals.
- Increased the occurrence chance of Historic Generals from the Tavern.
- Increased the rewards from Undead Invasion, Daily Check-in and Tavern Activity.
- Reduced the Stamina cost of Relics. Now Relics of all levels cost 20 Stamina only.
- Gathering and Speedup Items Adjustment: It now will replace the active item’s effect and time if a player uses a new one.
- Introduced a March Size Increase item to allow players to send more troops at a time for a certain amount of time. The item now is only available in packages.
- Inventory: Improved the order of items in the Inventory.
Version 1.0.14 - 10/25/2016
- Undead Invasion: The event opens on weekends and all the Alliance members need to defend their City against the Undead army to earn rewards!
- Halloween Event: The event opens on Halloween and players can receive Candy items from Pumpkin Monsters and Pumpkin Farms.
- Bookmark: The bookmarked coordinates are now in the order of their bookmarked time.
- Truce Agreement: The Truce Agreement will no longer be disabled if a player unintentionally attacks another player’s resource spot or camp spot.
- Bounty Quest: It now requires a General to do a Bounty Quest. The quest’s success rate is determined by the General’s attribute values.
- Patrol: Improved the Patrol interface and removed the auto Patrol function.
- Gems Levy: Players now can choose how many times they are about to do the Gems Levy.
- Black Market: Players now can check the details of the Monarch Gear and General Equipment in the Black Market.
- General Ranking: A Player now can check other players’ General details and Equipment from the General Ranking Chart.
- Material Composing: Players now can choose which Material to compose in the Material Composing interface.
- The game screen now will be flipped as the device is turned by 180 degrees.
- Added a function in the Settings where players can choose to auto lock the game when they are away from the device for a while.
- Chat: Improved the chat interface on the visual effect.
- Increased the Bounty Quest’s quantity and rewards but adjusted the difficulty and time cost.
- Increased the Hospital Capacity.
- Increased the Gems rewards from the Monarch Competition.
Version 1.0.12 - 09/07/2016
- Alliance Notice: The Alliance Leader and R4 members are able to edit the internal Alliance Notice. Compared to the Alliance Mail, it is more convenient and obvious.
- Auto Translation: Added an Auto Translation option in the Settings—Languages. Players can choose to open or close the Auto Translation for a specific language.
- Send Back the Rallied Troops: The Alliance War initiator can now choose to send back Alliance members’ troops.
- Free Stamina from Tavern: Players will receive free Stamina from the Tavern at 12:30 PM, 18:30 PM and 21:30 PM every day. We simply want players to have more Stamina to battle!
- Server Gift: Players can now receive a free Server Gift every hour. The gift expires in 1 hour.
- First Purchase Event: Purchase Gems for the first time, and you will receive a First Purchase Gift. The gift has a chance to contain a Historic General! Players who have purchased Gems prior to this can directly claim the gift. Each player ID can only claim the gift once.
- Brand New Packages: Introduced numerous brand new packages with ever most discounts for players to benefit!
- Gems Levy Confirmation: Added a confirmation message when players use Gems Levy for the first time of the day. This will prevent players from mistakenly spending Gems.
- Wheel of Fortune: Added a rewards list for players to check the possible loots from Wheel of Fortune. Players who have won awesome rewards will be broadcast.
- Event Mail: Added an Event tab to the Mail system so that players won’t be spammed by Monster reports and Relic reports.
- Arabic and Hebrew Languages: Improved and adjusted the order of in game texts for these two languages.
- Monarch Upgrading Box: Added a Monarch Upgrading Box where players can be informed as soon as the Monarch Level is upgraded.
- Game Loading Music: The game loading music can be opened or closed by Settings—Options—Music.
- Improvements on Beginner Tutorial: Added the guide to build Archer Tower and Army Camp. The Watch Tower now unlocks at Keep Level 1.
- Black Market: Some items in the Black Market can now be traded with Gold.
- New Push Notifications: Introduced new push notifications. We simply don’t want players to miss out every single game benefit!
- Alliance Shop: Changed the price of Arrest Warrant from 8,000 Alliance Points to 50,000 Alliance Points. We think that the price of Arrest Warrant was too cheap in the last version and it was unfair to those who used Adv Teleporters.
- Fixed a bug that players couldn’t claim the Activity Rewards.
- Fixed a bug on the Server Gift.
- Subordinate City Upgrading Interface: Removed the Age Upgrading button from old client versions.
- Greatly increased the downloading speed on Android devices.
- Significantly improved the latency issue on Android devices.
Nice this is a really cool game
I see still alot of thing's in my head how posible to improve game, make it be more balanced and do higher profit for company.
Did you guys just stop posting the updates and working on your forums? it is 2/15/2017 and there have been no update posts since December of last year.
Yes i have a account that i cant log into on server 22 the account ID is 11858135 if you would restore the account back. The way it was it would be very helpful.if you check you will see i recently spent a lot of money building up this account and i cant log into the account anymore can you relink the account so i can continue to play. Please