Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Account recovery

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Our colleague told me that he has helped retrieve your account earlier today. Please run the game and see if you can access your old account now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    hi, thanks again. but he said he can't get old one back yet. sorry for taking your time.

wow. he got back now. thank you James We really appreciate it!

Hello could you please help me recover my account. just got a new phone and when I try to link it with game center it deleted my old account and gave me a new one.

Old account new recovery is on Server 8 Alliance DOOM in game name is Ucool. I dont have the id number
    New account on server 8 is Monarch 10830240.
    Account link to game center is 10785287 need to be replaced with the original one. which is the one with alliance DOOM.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you all is taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by ucool View Post
    Hello could you please help me recover my account. just got a new phone and when I try to link it with game center it deleted my old account and gave me a new one.

Old account new recovery is on Server 8 Alliance DOOM in game name is Ucool. I dont have the id number
    New account on server 8 is Monarch 10830240.
    Account link to game center is 10785287 need to be replaced with the original one. which is the one with alliance DOOM.

Thanks in advance.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account. And our admin advices that you change your in-game name to another name or we might change your in-game name. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Why not just let ppl create an account based on emailadress? And let them use it on different servers. No more having to reset / restore accounts for you guys... And people can easy switch device / reset phone or someting like that.

help

Dear James

Please help
    Game showing new monarch 11550769 server 8
    Original account is monarch 10524413 server 8

Thanks
    Last edited by atorbier8@yahoo.com; 12-26-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    :cool: The best offense is defense :cool:

My google play is Gabranth88 the character linked to that in game is helpgabranth. My account I need restored is Gabranth, Server19. Please help!

Hello, I need to recover my account with server 45, my name there is: XFab🔥 And player ID: 14826266, I just started today and had done several purchases, but accidentally delete the app, sisnce I just start it today I did not had this link to nothing, so When I install and open again, I had no access to that account. How can I recover my access to this account.

Hi, please help me recover my account. I canít log in and itís only showing me my little account which is Wiggles Farm

Monarch name: emilywiggles
    Server 62

I lost my account too I started a new one on the newest server and I tried to link my account the name is FertileOtter to my google so I couldn't lose it and it even said do you want to delete fertile star and I prompted it to delete and it deleted the wrong one...

Quote Originally Posted by FertileStarfish View Post
    I lost my account too I started a new one on the newest server and I tried to link my account the name is FertileOtter to my google so I couldn't lose it and it even said do you want to delete fertile star and I prompted it to delete and it deleted the wrong one...
    So I want a refund for the account I've been waiting 2 days so far and I was told I would get to talk to an actual person within one business day and that was on Thursday