Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Account recovery

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Thanks for your reply, but I dont know how to login my main account . I did restart game but i am now #10766575, server 4. Please show me how to get my main account back. Thanks

Help! I started a new game on server 12 and linked it to google+. Then I clicked the switch account button to go back to my old game. When I clicked switch account again to go back to my new account it asked for facebook or google+, I clicked on google plus and it said link successful and now it will not switch back to my new account. I have spent money on the new account. The new account ID is 10775355 and user name is w0lf server 12. I am currently logged into 10776508 because i was trying desperately to switch back to the other account.

Hello currently on server 8 Monarch10785933 accidentally unlinked my correct account need to go back to server 8 user bamf id 10555783. The g+ associated with it is kensuian. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bamf2016 View Post
    Hello currently on server 8 Monarch10785933 accidentally unlinked my correct account need to go back to server 8 user bamf id 10555783. The g+ associated with it is kensuian. Thanks
    Hey there, just rechecked with my issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamf2016 View Post
    Hey there, just rechecked with my issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by w0lf View Post
    Help! I started a new game on server 12 and linked it to google+. Then I clicked the switch account button to go back to my old game. When I clicked switch account again to go back to my new account it asked for facebook or google+, I clicked on google plus and it said link successful and now it will not switch back to my new account. I have spent money on the new account. The new account ID is 10775355 and user name is w0lf server 12. I am currently logged into 10776508 because i was trying desperately to switch back to the other account.
    Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James

Help! my friend can't log in to server 9 after this update. his name is 忠勝。ID is10582809. he has account linked correctly. please help him. if you need more information, let me know.

Hello - I uninstalled to get the update and lost all my progress. Can you please restore my AJMars account? My current in game name is Monarch10816591.

I need help recovering my account. Everything was lost with this update. Original account name Domiana new account 10819553. Thank you

I need help recovery my account id 10652002 name "mrphong". Tks so much

Quote Originally Posted by Murasame View Post
    Help! my friend can't log in to server 9 after this update. his name is 忠勝。ID is10582809. he has account linked correctly. please help him. if you need more information, let me know.
    Dear Liege
    Please give us the user id that is shown on his device now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by ajmars View Post
    Hello - I uninstalled to get the update and lost all my progress. Can you please restore my AJMars account? My current in game name is Monarch10816591.
    Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Mrphong View Post
    I need help recovery my account id 10652002 name "mrphong". Tks so much
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us the user id you see on your device now. And then we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

thank you for your reply. his current id is 10817193.

Quote Originally Posted by Murasame View Post
    thank you for your reply. his current id is 10817193.
    Dear Liege
    Our colleague told me that he has helped retrieve your account earlier today. Please run the game and see if you can access your old account now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James