Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Account recovery

Is anyone going to reply to my request or what

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Hello, I need to be reconnected to my account ASAP please. When I linked my account to G+ I didn't realise I already had an old account linked to it, so it overwrote the account on my phone which I'd just put money into! The old account (which I don't want) is Lord bogtube, ID 10433925, server 7. The account I want to get back is Lord TeaBag, ID 10565415, server 9. I already sent two messages about this two days ago but haven't had a reply. I am really worried because my shield will have run out by now and I have spent money on resources which are probably taken by now.
    Dear Lord/Lady
    We have checked and restored your account for you, please check it again in the game.

Best Regards
    James

Hi, I try to recover my account but when press change account the accoung go linked and not restore my game. I factory reset my phone cause an error in system and the sd format. I dont remember the server but my account was called Heketi and my team was DxD I think, I was in lvl.9. Please help me to recover my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Heketi View Post
    Hi, I try to recover my account but when press change account the accoung go linked and not restore my game. I factory reset my phone cause an error in system and the sd format. I dont remember the server but my account was called Heketi and my team was DxD I think, I was in lvl.9. Please help me to recover my account.
    Dear Liege
    Please give us the account id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please give us the account id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Monarch 10683101

Quote Originally Posted by Heketi View Post
    Monarch 10683101
    Dear Liege
    We've helped retrieve your account now. Reload the game and you will see your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I switched devices and it won't pull up my previous account can you please help me

My previous account was sir diddley #10664414 on server 10

The new one is monarch10702930 #1070230 server 11

I'd like my sir diddley back!!

Quote Originally Posted by jangles2345 View Post
    I switched devices and it won't pull up my previous account can you please help me

My previous account was sir diddley #10664414 on server 10

The new one is monarch10702930 #1070230 server 11

I'd like my sir diddley back!!
    Dear liege,
    First, please use the correct linked account to keep the progress on server 10, if can not find it.
    Please start a new game on server 10, give us the account id number, and keep on it until we restore your account, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by bimster@hotmail.co.uk View Post
    I did a system restore on my tablet and lost my account on server 9 called Bim III, I am now Monarch 10699544, please can I have my old account back. I have tried everything.
    Dear Liege
    We've helped retrieve your account now. Reload the game and you will see your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear liege,
    First, please use the correct linked account to keep the progress on server 10, if can not find it.
    Please start a new game on server 10, give us the account id number, and keep on it until we restore your account, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    James
    I moved it to server 10 x:0976 y:0451monarch10702930 #1070230
    Please link to server 10 sir diddley #10664414

I moved it to server 10 x:0976 y:0451monarch10702930 #1070230
    Please link to server 10 sir diddley #10664414
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that it's already linked to a google account。 Logging in the correct google account will let you retrieve your account on the device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that it's already linked to a google account。 Logging in the correct google account will let you retrieve your account on the device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    It is not doing it I've tried!!!!! Its also linked to Facebook and that tells me the link is invalid
    Last edited by jangles2345; 10-16-2016 at 04:03 AM.

It is not doing it I've tried!!!!! Its also linked to Facebook and that tells me the link is invalid
    Dear Liege
    Please create a new account or tell us the account you see on your device so that we can retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi, i did a factory reset my phone so i lost my acc named MOC, server 4, ID: 10188225. But I am now Monarch 10754396. Please help me to get my old acc back. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOC View Post
    Hi, i did a factory reset my phone so i lost my acc named MOC, server 4, ID: 10188225. But I am now Monarch 10754396. Please help me to get my old acc back. Thanks
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James